Whisky or Warner's??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

whittled

Reaction score
McKerrin, Helen and Kenneth M. Wilson. American Bottles and Flasks and their Ancestry

They only list Aqua, one pint, one ½ pint. Being a good 30 years I'll bet if they could make a supplement it would be there.

Only a few days left.
https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/American-Bottles-%26-Flasks-book/m-183949/tm.htm
OK spamspamspamspamspamspamspam wonderful spam. but it's for the forum!!!

privvydigger

Reaction score
I was at a bottle show and asked a few old timers and still nothing....
thx for tuning in to todays neverending journey into the life of the
SAFE FLASK

bottlediger

Reaction score
MM, your flask Ive seen two over the years one at a bottle show and what at a local auction. I bid up the one at auction to 95 dollars thinking I was bidding on another bottle which was next in line. The guy next to me said why are you bidding on that thing??? The local squat I wanted was next which I thought I was bidding on, I stopped bidding on the flask and won the squat for 100 bucks. Anway that flask Would have went for about 45 bucks If I didnt touch it so Im guessing to the right person its worth 50-150 buckers?

Digger ry

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I just bought my first Warners on ebay.. figuring any decent collection should have one.. anyway from what I've seen out there, the safe on this flask is a totally different design.. Ry, nice story!:)

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Copyright infringement was in it's HEYDAY back then! And I'm sure this flask was not the only one made.. but until we see another, it's the only known survivor, and I like it!! I give it a "rare" -Charlie

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn