Who collects cure & remedy bottles?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
Cures & Remedies

Harry, I have not forgotten, just working on getting the pics together, there are a bunch. And it takes awhile to get pics that show the embossing well......Andy

How well I know the challenge of making good pix, Andy.

And now for something completely different . . . a remedy!
ackers_english_remedy.jpg

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Ok just adjusted the last of the pics, my daughter will send them to me when she gets to work, I have lousy cell service here in the boonies and her phone currently has no bars, its a real crapshoot here. Here is the list I will be sending you, in order! cobalt Wynkoops fever & ague cure, Only known example of a pontiled Limericks chill cure, Dr Kilmers lung cure/wlungs, cobalt Swifts syphilitic specific, Dr Geohegan's scrofula cure iron pontil,Rhodes fever & ague cure antidote to malaria, WynansBros. indian blood cure, Tamalon Catttarh cure & blood purifier, Bakers blood & liver cure Lookout Mountain med co, Warners safe rheumatic cure, Sparks Kidney & liver cure bust of man, Large size Warners Safe or animal cure, River Swamp chill & fever cure/w/alligator, Augusta Ga, Frog Pond chill & fever cure, and lastly the Foley cos Clinic Kidney Cure in amber. some of these rate in the top ten cures that are collected today. I am really happy for you to be able to post them for me, I will send them tomorrow. my e-mail is ravolkerts@Hotmail.com send me yours and we will be on the way. MANY THANKS......Andy

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
Andy . . .
They sound like good bottles. A bottle collector in California has to take precautions against quakes. Maybe you'll feel even better protected when you have archived images of your desirable bottles. Just send the images by PM here on the forum. I'll be happy to try to post some from that long list.
--------Harry

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Hello Harry. My daughter posted all the cure pics on myalbum in my profile. They have to be approved and then they will be viewable, I have no idea of what she did but the pics are great.........Andy

andy volkerts

Reaction score
And yeah about the California thing with earthquakes, all my bottles are in cases or on window displays with front and back plexiglass covers, with museum paste on the bottoms, which is why I do not show pontils in my pics.........Andy

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen