Who's going? Ohio Bottle Show / Columbus

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

georgeoj

Reaction score
Bill,
Meeting at my table sounds good. I have not been to the show previously but I am told by many that it is a very good show. It has been a long and continuing economic slowdown and I am nearly out of funds so I will be pricing accordingly. Having said that, as always, I will be looking for good jars with the emphasis on very crude ones for my collection. Looking forward to seeing forum members at the show.
George

rraack

Reaction score
OK, we're set to meet at George's table, with the bell, at high noon! By that time we can probably share what we brought to - or found there at the show.
I can't remember if the Columbus show is as big as the Mansfield show - Does anybody know?

Bob

perrycola

Reaction score
I'm planning on being there, can meet at 12 in the lunch room or earlier.
See ya there, Charlie Perry Middleport, OHIO

JayBeck

Reaction score
I am planning to be there this Saturday. I have a bunch of ACL sodas listed in the buy/sell/trade section right now that I can bring to C-bus if anyone is interested.

https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/ACL-Soda-Bottles-For-Sale/m-383938/tm.htm

I'll take $2 off any bottle for members going to the show.

rraack

Reaction score
It looks like there will be at least 9-10 members from this forum there - I hope to get a chance to meet each of you. I also plan to bring a couple bottles to sell; A scarce, shearled-lip, Pint, Pike's Peak Flask and a golden yellow, seam-sided, 1/2 pint flask (both nicely whittled).
Bob

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter