Why my wife hates bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

E

Reaction score
[:D] I already removed the baby picture and fit in the said two bottles = that was the last straw...

Meech, regarding the upcoming Richmond bottle show, I was thinking vendors would be selling all good stuff, and that I may be a bit embarrassed peddling 1858 masons and EZ Seals. Would there be a folks looking for such common stuff at a bottle show? I need to get you to look thru the lot before I do any sale as I may have some "sleepers" mixed in that I am unaware of (I am especially weak on milk bottle value).

My wife doesn't really hate 'em all, she just ain't a clutter person.

ncbred

Reaction score
I think I can find a place here for those slug plate flasks. [:D]

E

Reaction score
Meech, good ideas, I am already setting stuff aside. I think I could set up decent $1-3-5-10 spread, I have several crocks that I am also willing to part with at the upper end of that scale. Likely the best stuff I am willing to part with are the milk bottles: that persistant local milk bottle-collecting lady we were talking about came by a few years ago and was very interested in my milk bottles, I have several ACL/embossed Va/NC/SC 1/2 pints in mint condition that mean nothing to me. She called me for two years trying to buy them from me - maybe if she wasn't so pushy I would have made a deal with her. Only problem is that my wife actually likes these bottles so discourages selling them off - go figure.

ncbred, I do have alot of duplicate slugplate flasks - perhaps we could make a trade? I am into blobs beers and sodas from either Dixie or Yankeeland if'n you want to talk trade sometime.

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: E

ncbred, I do have alot of duplicate slugplate flasks - perhaps we could make a trade? I am into blobs beers and sodas from either Dixie or Yankeeland if'n you want to talk trade sometime.

Hmmmm... I thought the idea was to REDUCE the number of bottles![:D] And here you are talking trade!
(Not judging you!)

Kate (a packrat)

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28