Will Buy"Federal Law Forbids..."

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Sitcoms

Reaction score
@hiker @Jackierobinson12588 hate to break it to y'all, but this thread was originally started almost 20 years ago and the original poster hasn't been seen around here in 4 years.

Reactions: Len

hiker

Reaction score
Hello All, I am interested in acquiring Post~Prohibition (1932-1964) liquor bottles that are embossed with pictures, designs, words, etc, in addition to, "FEDERAL LAW FORBIDS SALE OR RE-USE OF THIS BOTTLE". I am working on catologuing and categorizing them for a guide to these possible future collectables. If you have duplicates or, just don't want the ones you have dug up, send them my way. I can pay for shipping and perhaps a bit more. Why not make a couple of dollars on those bottles that you don't collect? Thanks,GARY
Hi Gary. I collect them too. I do have duplicates for sale. I've found them and cleaned them myself. They have different makers marks and different years. I'm not sure what all of the brands are, though. Not all of them are embossed, and they have no labels. Mine are all listed on ebay.

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Hi Diggermeister,
..A worthy endeavor but likely too large unless you set some refining boundaries. As is, I'd guess your mailbox and budget will be busted before July is through. Hope you find what you're looking for. Good luck with everything.

hiker

Reaction score
Hi Gary. I collect them too. I do have duplicates for sale. I've found them and cleaned them myself. They have different makers marks and different years. I'm not sure what all of the brands are, though. Not all of them are embossed, and they have no labels. Mine are all listed on ebay.
Correction... all of them are embossed, but do not have labels.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flipper93