would someone please buy these?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
i like the cokes with slugplates on them, i need to get me one of those from caruthersville, also theres a few alabama cokes i would LOVE to have, such as dadeville, demopolis, and florence all are listed as VERY rare there was a florence coke at the tuscaloosa show yesterday but they wanted $250 for it and it had a couple issues

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
Should've bought it Spence you and it would have got along swimmingly.

believe me, if i had had the money i would have, i only have about half of it, and i didnt figure they were going to knock the price in half because of a small chip on the back of the heel, and a small crack in the crown

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
It's a coke bottle Spencer. A machine made turd

actually more often than not straight sided cokes are blown instead of machine made, remember they were made from 1900-1915, glass was blown until around 1910 so there was 10 years of blowing versus only 5 years of machine manufacturing

and i dont believe that you found a buncha amber cokes and just busted em' lets call a spade a spade here, you's a liar

and if you can find me a florence alabama straight side coke, i would be more than happy to give you $250 for it

stinger haut

Reaction score
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSpencer!!!!!!!! this thread has become somewhat wierd.
DID YOU EVER SELL YOUR BOTTLES?
Shooting coke bottles is fun, we blast the heck out of them in the islands. Rocks, pellet guns, .22 .38. .45 and my favorite 41mm Remnington.
Its good for the soul, try it sometime.
Stinger
p.s. I did have a very nice mint art deco coke. My wife put it on ebay for $9.99, never got one bid. That one was really fun to shoot.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete