wow!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RedGinger

Yeah, we would like to eat vicariously through you guys. What did you order?  I'm trying to save up to get some sushi, which requires a mini-trip.
[/quote

IT WAS YOU ,LAUR,THAT GOT ME CRAVING LOBSTER! ON FACE BOOK YOU ASKED BOUT HOW TO COOK IT OR RATHER HOW YOU KNEW WHEN IT WAS DONE. MY MIND HAS BEEN ON LOBSTER EVER SINCE AND RED LOBSTER IS THE ONLY PLACE AROUND TO GET IT.

I GOT ME SOME LOBSTER TAIL A PLATE OF LEMONS,THE MELTED BUTTER AND SOME THING ELSE I DON'T REMEMBER CAUSE ALL I CAN REMEMBER IS HOW GREAT THAT LOBSTER WAS! MMMMMMMMMMMM!! NINA GIRL GOT SHRIMP IN VARIOUS WAYS [KINDA LIKE ON FOREST GUMP WHERE HIS FRIEND TELLS ALL THE WAY YOU CAN DO SHRIP] ,FRIED,SCAMPI ,AND DON'T KNOW WHAT ALL AS I CAN ONLY REMEMBER....! OH YES THE CHEESE BISCUITS AND SALAD!

WHEN I SELL BOTTLES THEY ARE OUT OF SIGHT AND OUT OF MIND! I KEEP LOOKING AT THE NEWONES I GOT,HEY THEY AIN'T NOTHING TO SNEER AT!!!! WHAT I LOVE IS I DID NOT HAVE TO SELL MY COLOR COLLECTION,WHICH I LOVE THE MODT. NOR DID I HAVE TO SELL MY MOSTLY CHEAP PONTILED MEDS. IN FACT I PICKED UP TWO!

BUDDY RED: I COLLECT ANY BOTTLE IN COLORS OTHER THEN AQUA,CLEAR. THE HARDER COLOR TO FIND THE BETTER. AIN'T GOTTA BE EMBOSSED! I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A BOTTLE IN WHAT I HAVE SEEN IT CALLED "PRUSSIAN BLUE". HARD COLOR TO DESCRIBE. HOPE YOU DO GREAT ON EBAY! AND YES MY "ABUNDANT POSTERER" SAVED MY "BUTT"![:D][:D] IT WAS SO EMBARRISING,BUT SUCH KIND PEOPLE!!! ANOTHER GUY FELL ALSO,THE CHAIR FELL APART AND I THINK HE WAS HURT SOME WHAT CAUSE HE HIT HIS HEAD. I DIDN'T SEE HIM AGAIN AT THE BOTTLE SHOW,SO I HOPE HE IS OK!

I THANK ALL YOU FOR THE WELL WISHES!! I HAVE TO LOOK AT MY NEW BOTTLES EVERY SO OFTEN! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! JAMIE

RedGinger

Reaction score
Sounds like a great date, Gman! How's Nina? I haven't seen her much on here or there. Please tell her hi for me. I haven't cooked lobster in ages. I used to do it all the time, but could not remember the cooking times. Lobes recipe looks really good. I'll let you know when I try it. The tail is delicious, but I love the claws and knuckles too!! I eat the whole thing pretty much. Joe asked me what I want to do for Valentine's. I couldn't think of anything at the time. Joe, let's get some lobstah!

logueb

Reaction score
Sorry I missed the show and getting the chance to meet you and some of the other forum members. I'm just getting into the shows, and right now , but my week-end schedules are full. So I'm trying to work out some week-ends that I will be able to go. I need to sell off some of my collection also. Not worth a lot, but they are taking up too much space. Post some pics. Maybe I can make the show next year and meet you and Nina. Buster.

FloridaRecycled

Reaction score
Jamie,

I'm so glad y'all had a good time and good luck at the bottle show! I would love to see some pics of the show and the "new" additions to your collection!

I've never been to a bottle show yet - I'll make it one day - in the mean time I love living vicariously through all the pics everyone takes when they go to the shows and when they are out digging/finding...I enjoy them so much...it makes me feel like I'm right there with ya!

Glad you and Nina went out and celebrated! That's what life is all about!

glass man

Reaction score
TINNA" AIN'T NOTHING LIKE GOING TO A GOOD BOTTLE SHOW! BOTTLES FROM ONE BUCK TO.....MAN IT IS GREAT JUST TO WALK AROUND LOOKING!! I LOVE MY FRIENDS THAT I HAVE KNOWN FOR 30 PLUS YEARS,WE ALL OLDER BUT OUR LOVE OF BOTTLES IS NEW!!

I WAS SO LUCKY TO SELL ALL I DID! IT WAS AMAZING. BECAUSE OF IT WE GOT MONEY TO PAY OFF BILLS,FIX THE CAR ,PAY OFF THE TAXES,PUTSOME ASIDE FOR NEXT YEAR AND I GOT SOME WONDERFUL BOTTLES TO BOOT. DON'T EVEN MISS THE ONES I SOLD.[TOO MUCH] WILL GET PICS. ON SOON!

MOST ALL BOTTLE PEOPLE ARE SO COOL. I WONDER WHY?

I GAVE GOOD DEALS SO THE BOTTLES WOULD SELL. A FEW PEOPLE WERE DISAPPOINTED CAUSE THEY SAID THEY WOULD THINK ABOUT IT! LATER THEY SAID "I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THEM THEN". RIGHT! I TOLD ALL "THIS IS THEPRICE AND THE FIRST ONE BUYS IT GETS IT!!! HEY WHEN YOU GET A GOOD DEAL GRAB IT.

I THINK THE BEST BOTTLE BOTTLE IS A TALL GREEN LADIES LEG. I WILL SHOW WHAT I BOUGHT OR TRADED FOR. MAN IT WAS FUN! THEN ON SUNDAY WE HAD KIN AND FRIENDS OVER FOR THE SUPERBOWL GAME AND HAD GREAT FUN!! SOME TIMES THINGS JUST TURN OUT SO MUCH FUN,WELL LAST WEEKEND WAS THE BEST FUN I HAVE HAD IN AGES! WOW! I LOVE MY NEW BOTTLES. THOUGHT I WOULD NOT MAKE ENOUGH TO GET ANYTHING! I DID AND AM IN LOVE!! I SOLD EVERY THING BUT THE KITCHEN SINK AND ALMOST SOLD IT![:D] JAMIE

Stardust

Reaction score
[align=left] Jamie and Nina, I'm so Happy you both had a wonderful time out at the bottle show. Now I can't wait to see all your pictures and I hope you took pictures of your dinner too. Now I want lobster for Valentine's Day too! I miss the bottle show days. I'm grinning from ear to ear just from reading how happy you both were that day. I hope you both have many more happy times out together~
love, star~*
[/align]

glass man

Reaction score
STAR: I MADE SURE I GOT PIS. OF NINA! IF I CAN JUST GET HER TO PUT THEM ON! MAN,I GOTTA LEARN TO DO THIS MYSELF,PUTTING PICS ON. NINA DOES IT WITH EASE!

OH THE LOBSTER!!MMMMMMMMMMMMM! I WOULD EAT IT EVERY DAY IF I COULD!!!! ONCE WENT TO A PLACE WHERE THEY HAD CORNBREAD,PINTO BEANS AND LOBSTER TAIL! I KNOW THAT MAY SOUND LIKE A STRANGE COMBO,BUT I LOVED IT!! GUESS IT IS JUST A SOUTH-MAINE KINDA THANG! JAMIE

Stardust

Reaction score
Glad you had fun... She'll show her pic when she's ready. Maybe you can email me a pic of both of you... I'd like that! [;)] star

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4