wrights c.e.w. coca cola bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
i have a wrights c.e.w. bottle i dont know anything about it other than it dates to about 1900 to 1915 and all the other normal straight side info would appreciate any info on it i can get thanks for your input i cant put a picture on here it keeps saying file too large so sorry

Reactions: JKL

capsoda

Reaction score
CEW from Greenwood Miss in amber is worth about 45 bucks. Honey amber wont add to the value becauce the ambers in all shades are common. In clear it would be worth about 65 bucks. The clear is harder to find.

capsoda

Reaction score
The amount of embossing is why the CEWs are some of my favorites. Here is a pic of mine. They say Coca Cola on the reverse heel.

7E9F38FF8B5849E6A2F491F4C9488C20.jpg

Attachments

• 7E9F38FF8B5849E6A2F491F4C9488C20.jpg
    7E9F38FF8B5849E6A2F491F4C9488C20.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 99

digdug

Reaction score
I have a clear and a brown one too. An old bottle collector told me once, that the bottles were not made very long. He said Coca-Cola Company didn't like the idea of the Wright CEW being more prominent than Coca-Cola on the bottle. Don't know if there is any truth to that.

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
what all kinds of ss coca cola's do you have capsoda? i like them i have two amethyst ones from ROME GA one is pinkish and the other one is a light purpleish i heard that they are rare anyone got one of those porter's books? or whatever they are called i would like toknow if anyone has some info on them thanks alot oh i also have one of the clear ones from rome with coca cola wrote in an arch on the shoulder i picked it up for $25 i think i thought it was a good deal thanks for any info

capsoda

Reaction score
I have some from Georgia, Alabama, Florida, Maine, Oklahoma, Texas, Mississippi, Missouri, Virgina and to many others to think of right off the top of my head. I add to my collection every chance I get. There thousands of SS Coke bottles so it is easy to and to a collection. This forum and it's members have helped futher my collection too.

As soon as I get a chance I will post some pics.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday