wrights c.e.w. coca cola bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
great cant wait to see i like to see ss cokes i like them my uncle has started a coca cola collection recently i dont think he has any that are all that rare though. do you have any pinks or purples that arent irradiated? i like the pinks and purples that would have to be my favorite colors for for sodas ill post some of mine too

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
i only have two and my uncle has one of the sun colored ones here is a picture of my purple one oh on the bottom it says "CBG,Co."
"COCA-COLA"
"17J"
what soes the cbg co mean? does anyone know? i dont know is this a rare bottle according to porter's book? it is from Rome GA

988AA0D8760A4E7FA74A4307BD6DFC4F.jpg

Attachments

• 988AA0D8760A4E7FA74A4307BD6DFC4F.jpg
    988AA0D8760A4E7FA74A4307BD6DFC4F.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 97

capsoda

Reaction score
I don't have a Porter's but i do have a Petretti's and a few others that I don't se on this shrlf where I am sitting.

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
your sitting on the shelf? lol i had to say that you know what i have found i have found that bottle collectors seem to be some of the nicest people around i just love to talk about bottles you got some pictures of some of your bottles? the ones i posted arent really that dark it was the lighting i used to take the picture they are actually only slightly tinted but you cant see it in pictures so i had to do the light that way they also dont look as bad damaged as the pictures make them look either some of that is actually bubbles they look terrible in the pictures

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorginaAc