Wrote a bottle story for "Western & Eastern Treasure"

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
I don't like it that they emphasize value so much, but that's often what drives detector heads. Most are searching for "treasure", not the crap we play in. One of my classic screwups in that regard was allowing a detecting acquaintance to check my spoil pile as I dug a pit. Darned if he didn't score an 1843 5 dollar gold coin. I never saw it and he didn't offer to share the find. No more dirt detecting on my digs, unless i do it.[:mad:]

keithstanfield

Reaction score
congrats,rick doggy-dogg.........im one of your biggest fanboys lol.....and THANK GOD you didnt mention money;as the whole motivation(at least for me)behind digging is BOTTLES...............bullsnizz shows like "american diggers"are gonna ruin the hobby..............if "rick savage"-(pretty sure its a stage name)-came to my house yelling and carrying on likle a "personality"-id tell him 2 eat my sack lol..........then id dig my property lol..........

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: epackage

Congrats to you Rick...[;)]

Thanks E oh yeah one more thing I did not mention money once.
They wanted me to in the worst way. I said if I have to talk about what chit is worth,I wont send it in[;)]

THE BADGER

Reaction score
HEY RICK I'LL MAKE SURE I PICK UP THAT COPY I DID HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION TO THIS AT ONE TIME.GREAT TO SEE A BOTTLE DIGGING STORY IN THIS MAG.ANOTHER GREAT DIGGING MAGAZINE I CAME ACROSS IS AMERICAN DIGGER IT HAS TONS OF GREAT PICTURES AND COVERS RELICS,ARROWHEADS,BOTTLES AND OTHER STUFF. WHEN I HEARD WHAT CALDIGR SAID ABOUT THE GUY WHO DETECTED HIS PILES,CAN YOU IMAGINE THE AMOUNT OF STUFF THATWAS NEVER FOUND BECAUSE PILES WERENT CHECKED.THERE IS A LOT OF NICE THINGS IN THOSE PILES SO CHECK THEM. BADGER

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: CALDIGR2

I don't like it that they emphasize value so much, but that's often what drives detector heads. Most are searching for "treasure", not the crap we play in. One of my classic screwups in that regard was allowing a detecting acquaintance to check my spoil pile as I dug a pit. Darned if he didn't score an 1843 5 dollar gold coin. I never saw it and he didn't offer to share the find. No more dirt detecting on my digs, unless i do it.[:mad:]

You have to watch the discovery channel for anything history oriented.Spike TV is not the place for that,It is the place for for big fat headed x wrestlers to act like D heads[8D]

surfaceone

Reaction score
It is the place for for big fat headed x wrestlers to act like D heads[8D]  

Hey Rick,

You better check yer TV Guide, cuz MTV is da home of D heads.

p02.jpg

Have you thought of going all multi media, and doin the Blue Soda Lullaby
cd1.jpg

Or, maybe the Cobalt Privy Polka?

2056579261_29752e1740.jpg

"Roll out the Seitz's...

surfaceone

Reaction score
Blue, blue, Blue Soda Shoes...

elvis-presley-blue-suede-shoes-disc-cover-18869.jpeg
F9105AD785D449CBAB47472AE2166173.jpg

Rick,

I didn't mean to suggest that you were somehow not "multi media," because I, someone who has raptly youtubed many a fine Cinema Rick Production, know that you're all about multi media. But I cannot remember a song...[8D]

Roll out the blue barrels
shovel, probe, and scratcher

We'll cut the sod, and dig
Dig right down, past the rocks

Shoes, glorious shoes...

1E5E718AF99C4E15B4A57610E6EBCA83.jpg

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Diggin4Togas

Nice job Rick, did you ever consider writing a song for all us hard working diggers?[:D] Randy

Hell-0 Alice in chains wrote "Down in a hole" maybe I could come up with something [8D]

Nice titles there surf[:)] How about "Slinging Chit yeee ha!"[8D]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75