Wyeth 80 oz bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

1977topps

Reaction score
Between bottles and insulators, I have gotten several good deals at the flea market we go to on Sundays. Next week is the last one till the spring, so I'm hoping there are a lot of vendors looking to unload stuff.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Next week is the last one till the spring
Is that Rietta? I always mean to get out that way. I have a friend that lives in Gardner but she's a church Pastor and really can't take the time off so we can go together. I wish fleas could do Saturday but few do.

1977topps

Reaction score
No, Hadley. It runs every Sunday from spring to next Sunday. We found out there is an indoor flea market in Granby that we will be hitting soon.

JUNKMAN1

Reaction score
You need to hint around and try to find out where they are finding them it could lead to a dump it don't hurt to ask. Nice find

Lordbud

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

This one has been on e-bay for over a year, a tiny bit shorter than yours.....Jim

http://cgi.ebay.com/GIGANTIC-size-DEEP-COBALT-BLUE-antique-bottle-JNO-WYETH-/220418203687?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3351f2e027

A lot of this seller's ("letsgo2Libby" on ebay) bottles have been up for a year. Those oh so high opening bids scare most potential bidders off. One would figure after even 6 months a seller would think about lowering his opening bids if he's not getting any action. Doesn't it cost to keep relisting unsold items?

jays emporium

Reaction score
They have an ebay store so the fees for listing an item with "BUY-IT-NOW" is cheap, about 3 cents for 30 days. They have some high fixed prices on their bottles but I guess it only takes selling one or two to make it worthwhile.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenGlassNDrivewayRocks