X Bazin Philada. Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
Hello. Im posting this bottle in here, because i have seen X BAZIN on potlids. Ive never seen it on a bottle. maybe someone in here knows if its rare to see his name on a bottle. or maybe someone could tell me what was in it. im gonna post it on the "What is it?" forum too. Thanks, Matt.

Its BIMAL

100_1022.jpg

100_1023.jpg

100_1024.jpg

100_1025.jpg

cadburys

Reaction score
Hi,
It is not uncommon to see Bazins name on a bottle, after all he was a prominent perfumer, firstly for Eugene Rousell and then when Rousell sold up to follow his flavored soda water dream Bazin went solo and proved to be very sucessful. Unless this bottle is pontiled it probably isn't worth more that 15.00 at a stretch. one similar to yours sold on ebay last week for 14.80 (ish). It may have contained a perfumed oil, but what do I know!. I'd rather have the lids myself!

cadburys

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
thanks. i dug it a while back last year. thats the last time i looked on ebay. It doesnt have a pontil, but it is 1870's. the seam stops at the bottom of the neck. ill hold on to it for a couple years to see if the value goes up. 15 bucks isnt all that exciting. Matt.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles