x-tra large Coke bottle info

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rammots

Reaction score

Greetings! Brand new member as of today!
My search for info is about an extremely large Coke bottle my husband has. I don't have a pic of it, but here's a description:
about 19"-20" tall, clear glass hobbleskirt; metal lid was probably white, but is now off white in color with "MINIMUM CONTENTS 6 FLUID OZS", then Coca-Cola in script, then
REG. U.S. PAT. OFF. all in red writing.; one side has Coca-Cola embossed in scriot with
trad mark registered, min contents 6-fl ozs, other side has Coca-Cola in script with
trad mark registered, bottle pat'd dec 23, 1923; on the bottom is an embossed diamond shape with an oval/rounded rectangle imposed over the diamond with a capital "I" in the middle with a "6" under it...all of this is surrounded by a circle with a "7" to the right on the outside of the circle. There is still product inside...about 3/4 of it. I don't want to turn it upside down too much as the stuff inside want's to leak out! (just discovered this!). This weighs about 12 lbs. total.
Any ideas and info would be most appreciated!

acls

Reaction score
It sounds like a possible store display bottle. Can you post some pics?

rammots

Reaction score
Greetings!
Don't have it handy right now...hubbie lent it to someone and might possibly give it away to this friend [:-] ! Are store displays rare? I can't recall ever seeing one and I've been on this planet a few years [:D] !

bubbas dad

Reaction score
without a picture it hard to tell much. however the coca-cola collectables do bring some very good prices. i'm sure alot of people here would like to see it . you might try a coke collector, they might have a idea if its a store display or some promotional item. please post if you find anything more about.

acls

Reaction score
Does this look like an empty version of your bottle?

Om34134.jpg

Attachments

• Om34134.jpg
    Om34134.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 92

rammots

Reaction score
Greetings!
Thanks for the pic, but, no it's not. The bottle I have has raised letters on the bottle...made when they pressed the glass.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4