Yard sale bottles..

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Oldtimer

Reaction score
Hey everyone.
Just paid $2.00 for these bottles. My cam is not functional, so no pics, sorry.

1, BIM clear, Mascaro Tonique for the hair, trade mark, Martha Matilda Harper, Rochester N.Y. U.S.A. aprox 6-1/4" tall.

2, ABM clear PRIDE of the FARM TOMATO CATSUP. aprox. 9" tall. good condition.

3, BIM clear, Sample bottle, DR. Kilmer's Swamp Root Kidney Cure Binghampton N.Y. 3" tall. tiny lip chip.

4, BIM clear, Charles Gulden New York, aprox. 9-1/4" tall with a flared lip and eight "rings" that make up the body almost like a honey jar. Perfect shape, no chips stain or cracks.

5, BIM aqua, Foleys honey and tar, Foley co., Chicago USA. aprox 5-1/4" tall. tiny lip chip.

6, BIM clear, C. SWEET Co., aprox. 4-1/2" tall good cond.

7, BIM clear, Nathan Tucker M.D.SPECIFIC for asthma, hay fever, and all catarrhal diseases of the res-pitory organs. Round and aprox. 3-7/8 " tall. nice whittle marks, lightly stained inside.

8, BIM clear, H.J.Heinz Co, PATd. Thin, tapered from the shoulder down, 12 arched panels, perfect shape but has a few small digging scratches.

also........ a really nice and gleaming aqua colored key mold olive oil with the long thin neck and crude top.
3 common BIMs.....2 "free sample" bottles with lables shaped like the Eiffel Tower- about 5" tall "Connoisseur Apricot"- "Just fill me up" made by ben Burk INC Boston mass.............and a clear ABM master ink- Carters midnight blue black- arched panels and still half full...in the box. Box is well worn but all there and legible...
and finally...An amber "ALAMO" whiskey decanter with a lithograph on one side and an embossed eagle on the other side, #2 of the series made by "DANT" distillery co.1969...perfect shape...

Comments? :) :)

epgorge

Reaction score
$2...

I would say you had a good day. Any one of them is worth that. Is the carters a screw top/
Joel

Oldtimer

Reaction score
It is a 32 OZ screw top. It has a black plastic top/cap which has a red cap that unscrews off to reveal a pour hole. Not embossed.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I went to a few today. I saw an OK JSP teal but passed on $5. I have one already but a different shade.

Oldtimer

Reaction score
I searched Charles Gulden and found the bottle I mentioned above, only this one is 5-1/2" tall and mine is 9+".
https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/m-510/mpage-1/key-Charles%252CGulden/tm.htm#510

EF6F0FC5DA7844938B7B5BCF9AB4D4E6.jpg

Attachments

• EF6F0FC5DA7844938B7B5BCF9AB4D4E6.jpg
    EF6F0FC5DA7844938B7B5BCF9AB4D4E6.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 71

madman

Reaction score
hey oldtimer love the guldens i dug a few of those in toledo but they were always chipped or damaged great buy mike

Oldtimer

Reaction score
How many sizes of this one were made? The thing is fragile to begin with, I'd guess the large ones were busted more often than not.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter