Yesterday's spoils.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Pettydigger

Reaction score
I got out yesterday for my 1st dig in a couple months, the dump dates about 1890 to 1920's. Slim picken's for the day a dozen 6.5 inch Bromo's, most had dings. I brought home a handful of bottles only cleaned a couple for display though. Anyone know what GLYCO-THYMOLINE was? I like those E-Z Stove Polish bottles because the have tons of embossing to them. The local PAIN BALM bottle was the best of the day.

[:D] Pettydigger

Nl28404.jpg

bubbas dad

Reaction score
pettydigger, not bad. thats the first bromo seltzer i've seen that was dug but wasn't stained. it would be nice to have a set of all the sizes that clear.

Pettydigger

Reaction score
This was the 4th size Bromo to my collection that I've dug John, I think there is 5 or 6 total sizes made. I have dug 100's of these Bromo-seltzers, and like you say most have major irredescence that will not clean with soap and water.

madman

Reaction score
very nice finds pd, its starting to cool off here, cant wait to find the turn o century stuff, ive got a spot lined up for winter, those are nice finds im jealous!!!!! yo bd this ones for you happy hunting mike

Wu60209.jpg

madman

Reaction score
hey pettydigger, someone once told me that glyco thymoline was nail polish remover mike

cait_p

Reaction score
Glyco-Thymoline is an alkaline cleansing solution primarily used as a mouthwash and gargle. GlycoThymoline can be used as a spray, rinse or gargle, diluted or full strength, as often as desired.
GlycoThymoline is used as part of an oral hygiene program or also for personal hygiene as it gives a refreshing clean feeling and is gentle enough to use on baby's skin.
Its natural ingredients include Eucalyptol, Menthol, Pine Oil, Thymol, Alcohol 4%, Glycerin and other ingredients. Glyco-Thymoline is the original unique natural formula. Original exact formulation from the Edgar Cayce Readings.

Thanks to Baar.com, and good ol' Google!!!

Cait

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorginaAc