Daily Bible Verse

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mr.fred

Reaction score
Just my Humble Opinion!-----But if folks want to keep up things on this thread --then keep things in line of what it was intended for[:)]-----no need for poking fun at it[;)]. Undo remarks!-----[:(]. I know i am going to hear about it[:eek:]-----but right is right!!!. So there [:-]

photolitherland

Reaction score
I guess you are eluding to me? Those are actually verses from the Bible, it didnt say on this thread what kinda verses you can post, as long as its from the Bible than its ok to post on here right?

dollarbill

Reaction score
Matthew 4 verse10
Christ says to satan:Get thee hence,satan:for it is written,Thou shalt worship the Lord Thy God,and him only shalt thou serve.

nydigger

Reaction score
my god has a sense of humor...thats what happens when your out in the middle of a lake fishing and its sunny one minute and then you get a torential down pour the next...and just before you get to shore the sun comes out again and it stops [:D]

sandchip

Reaction score
I Corinthians 10:29-33

29. Conscience, I say, not thine own, but of the other; for why is my liberty judged of another man's conscience?

30. For if I by grace be a partaker, why am I evil spoken of for that for which I give thanks?

31. Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

32. Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God;

33. Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.

Stardust

Reaction score
Deuteronomy 4:9
Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them sup from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them.

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: mr.fred

Just  my   Humble  Opinion!-----But if  folks  want  to keep  up things  on this  thread --then  keep  things  in  line of what  it was  intended  for[:)]-----no  need  for  poking fun  at it[;)].   Undo   remarks!-----[:(].    I  know  i am  going  to  hear  about it[:eek:]-----but  right  is  right!!!.     So  there [:-]
what posts are you talking about Fred ?

photolitherland

Reaction score
No, its probably referring to me for posting Bible passages that most people dont know exist. Like this...

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

mr.fred

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

ORIGINAL: mr.fred

Just my Humble Opinion!-----But if folks want to keep up things on this thread --then keep things in line of what it was intended for[:)]-----no need for poking fun at it[;)]. Undo remarks!-----[:(]. I know i am going to hear about it[:eek:]-----but right is right!!!. So there [:-]
what posts are you talking about Fred ?
Jim!-----I'm all for the Bible Verses [:)]------i guess its some of the added Silliness that was added after a Verse was written----I guess i am to Sensitive on some things!!----I think i will just forget about it[;)]-----And let it Pass!!!!!!!![8|]------No one in particular!!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR