Finds from the Antique Mall

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

HunterGatherer

Reaction score
Found these today at the Bayard Antique Village in Jax. Paid $20 for the lot and have no idea if I got ripped or if I did the ripping. Any information on these would be appreciated as well.

Thanks,
Isaac

IMG_0068.jpg

madman

Reaction score
na man ya didnt get ripped very nice!!!! mike

HunterGatherer

Reaction score
Sweet. Thanks for the feedback guys. I really need to find a good reference book for this rather than rely exclusively on this site for value info. What do you use?

Oh, if I go back I can pick up one of those patent 188something Masons and a Chero Cola.

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
i use information from personal experiences and auctions like ebay, i dont like price guides because i feel that the prices are typically unrealistic they seem to be either way too high or way too low but i do use books for information rather than prices

value is only as much as someone is willing to pay...the only way to determine a close value for anything is to put it in front of millions of people and let them fight each other for it

epgorge

Reaction score
I didn't know that simmons was bottled in other parts of the country. Hey Spencer, did you know that? Had you ever heard of simmons beore?
Joel

HunterGatherer

Reaction score
I hate to be the topic necromancer and all, but I have decided to sell these (except the tenpin one). I'm trying to raise 2 grand so I can cruise Greece and Italy this summer, and every little bit helps. I guess send me a message if you're interested.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrykevin