Just Another Reason I Love South

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Another family member back from Iraq fixing to head to Afganistan. Hope this aint the last picture of him.

284EF842B1604CDFBFD38F97A4E0CF00.jpg

Attachments

• 284EF842B1604CDFBFD38F97A4E0CF00.jpg
    284EF842B1604CDFBFD38F97A4E0CF00.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 89

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
See that feller in the orange, he's fixen to incure the rath of Pat. He's got about 48 hrs. to straighten up. That Stewie done gave me some pointers[:mad:]

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Who they were I have no idea, I know they live close though. When I say close that's 10 or 15 miles.

Now Mr. Lobey are them Yankee girls this frindly? I'm telling ya you and Little Lobeyet need to get yalls butt outta that unfriendly frozen wasteland.

And Paula she don't say a thing. Good thing I was'nt drinking, don't know what I would have gotten into.

Don Hovis wanna come hang out w/ us one weekend?[;)][;)][;)]

A2F442FE6B1B4322A9867D4FC92E6586.jpg

Attachments

• A2F442FE6B1B4322A9867D4FC92E6586.jpg
    A2F442FE6B1B4322A9867D4FC92E6586.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 80

glass man

Reaction score
PAT: I LOVE GRAM PARSONS AND WISH THAT WAS HIS NAME AND HE HADDA BEEN A GEORGIA CRACKER LIKE ME! COURSE ONE OF MY FAVS. WAS LOWELL GEORGE OF LITTLE FEAT! HE WAS BORN IN HOLLY WEIRD! ZAPPA FIRED HIM FOR WRITTING A GREAT SONG CALLED "WILLIN" . ZAPPA SAID IT WAS A "DRUG" SONG AND FIRED HIM! ZAPPA HATED "DRUGS". [:-] ONE OF MY FAV. SONGS OF ALL TIMES AND NOT CAUSE IT HAS ANY THANG TO DO WITH DRUGS! GOTTA SAY THOUGH I LOVE THE CHORUS AND BET MANY A TRUCK DRIVER UNDERSTOOD JUST WHAT LOWELL WAS SAYING! JUST A GREAT SONG! YOU ATTRACT WOMEN TO YOU LIKE YELLOW JACKETS TO WATERMELON![:)] I LOVE THE LAST PICTURE OF YOU ! COOL LOOKING AND THAT SMILE..... FAR OUT! YOU LOOK HAPPY AND THAT IS GREAT!!! JAMIE

morbious_fod

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: OsiaBoyce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ESqnaYyu4M

Well they called off the mud bog so it was just gonna be a little concert from Colt Ford.

These Ladies just could'nt let me outta the house w/ wrinkles in my shirt.

I'm so glad I'm me.

14E649DBE3F24A38B82FDB41FF192B29.jpg

Looks like a nice bunch of Red Rocks in the corner there. How about a shot of those, I see a couple of interesting variations.

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: OsiaBoyce

And Paula she don't say a thing. Good thing I was'nt drinking, don't know what I would have gotten into.

Why would you want anyone else when you have Paula? She sounds cool, she's attractive, and she likes to dig for artifacts! BTW has she dug anything lately? I remember you posting her digging in your yard.

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Red I would not even consider any one else. I'm glad she's not one of them clingy/jealous/psychos cause I love to talk to women. I do some serious flirting w/ them I'll talk all dirty and nasty. All the women I cut up w/ know how I am and it's all in fun and they know it. I can say things that nobody else could get away w/. If someone else tried it they would be a dirty,creepy old man, but not me because, well it's me and that's just the way it is. Another point is I never hit on them. I don't need to. Most times Paulas right there w/ me when I'm running my mouth. Just the other day a woman ask Paula how she could put up w/ me and the crap I talk to other women. She just laughed and told her how much she loved me and that's just the way I am and have allways been and would'nt want me any other way.

She has'nt been digging much in the past few months, been to hot. However she she did go out last week and found a couple of criers.

About the authoress. I keep my reading confined to non-fiction history/reference/crime. Paula on the other hand knocks out about two books a week. Some of her reading is A.J. Hartley,Iris Johansen,Kay Hooper,Linwood Barclay,Carla Neggers,Lisa Jackson and Elmore Leonard those -r- just the one I see right off the bat. She reads the "Odd Thomas" "Dark Tower" 'Gunslinger" series I don't know nothing about them other that what she and Pat Jr. talks about.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1