Just Another Reason I Love South

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Morb, I got two cuties ironing for me and you saw bottles. I'll get you some pics soon. I got between 10 and 15 different Red Rocks around here. Uh oh Paulas home let me see my baby.

bottle34nut

Reaction score
man, i gotta agree with OsiaBoyce, that the women down south are smoking hot. i got divorced 4 years ago and my ex moved with my kids to south carolina and holy shit. im telling you the women are gorgeous, but what makes it even better they are friendly and approachable. enough said i have to go to the bathroom with a bottle of lotion now, thanks osia. greg

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Thanks Mr. Lobey some people, well you know. Hey It's even got Elvis in it now.

Red I just ask her if she read Ms. Siddons books, she does. Plus that Ludlum feller. John Patterson, Jack Higgins.........and wanting that new Pat Conroy publication. Dean Koontz and some female authors.

Ok I gotta go fix a fence while Baby Daughter fries some chicken

A68576D602704CCFB8BA62E0D8195EEE.jpg

Attachments

• A68576D602704CCFB8BA62E0D8195EEE.jpg
    A68576D602704CCFB8BA62E0D8195EEE.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 77

RedGinger

Reaction score
I was just teasing you Pat. You guys are cool in my book. I didn't know Pat Conroy had a new book coming out. He is a beautiful writer. He and Anne Rivers Siddons are two of my all time favs. Their book, as others besides us might not know, are set in the South (SC, NC, a few in Atlanta). Conroy does use other locations in his books like Beach Music, for example, which takes place in SC and Italy. I would recommend their books to everyone!
I'm still waiting to get the new bottle book "Kill-Grief". That should be a good one!

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
i didnt see anything in there that might be my problem...

i think the problem is they make me have too much fun... got myself busted the last time (DUI) now i got to go through 3 months of color code... not to mention all the fines and fee's in addition to the 2 days i spent in jail which of course they added to my bill another $45 per night like its some kind of hotel...

mr.fred

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: bottlenutboy

i didnt see anything in there that might be my problem...

i think the problem is they make me have too much fun... got myself busted the last time (DUI) now i got to go through 3 months of color code... not to mention all the fines and fee's in addition to the 2 days i spent in jail which of course they added to my bill another $45 per night like its some kind of hotel...
What did ya Learn[8|]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers