My daughter jumped off a train tressel yesterday

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
For a bunch of years I was a lineman. I'd climb poles 30' to 90'. Then I started working for Marley Cooling Tower Co. [You know them hour glass looking things you see at nuclear plants] and I'd work up to 700' on a 3' deck. I've slip formed grain elevators to 200'. Later I got into the scaffold busniess and would walk on a 2" tube anywhere from 10' to 300' in the air. Funny thing is I can't and never have been able to walk a top plate or jump off of a 6' diving board.

I was telling Paula just yesterday I must have been insane till I met her. I know now why my momma hated it every time I took a new job. She'd allways ask me "How dangerous is this one?" In hindsight I'm lucky as hell to be alive form some of the close calls I've had.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Got the message across already, but it can happen.

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Feller just left my house and told me the same exact thing Mr. Lobey. He's been gone for three years came home Tues., and said he'd do it again if the need arose.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: lobeycat

Now, now Red don't let him get to you. He's lonely and lost in a great big world. He's starved for attention, that's why he keeps coming back. there isn't one person on here that responds to him but you and I. Hell we're his only friends.

Yeah and since I looked him straight in the [:-] I'm like his long lost bottle brother now lol

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1