Not old but cool

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wangan

Reaction score
We have been having a rash of burglaries around the area lately and I had an old Atwood Kent radio in my unlocked shed.Tonight I went out to bring it in the house and found some bottles I forgot I had.I think they were part of our refill bunch we used to use for home made rootbeer because they were 60s and 70s Coke,Pepsi and RC.Looking around I found a Cott that looked nice with a medallion around its neck,a screw top one gallon double handled amber jug,(I had a green one but all the spare change that was in it broke it),and a gallon Seagram 7 bottle with box and hand pump.I found a 75th anniversary Pepsi can and other stuff but those are not bottles.

E9D15512032342D286D8986B936B2D7D.jpg

Attachments

• E9D15512032342D286D8986B936B2D7D.jpg
    E9D15512032342D286D8986B936B2D7D.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 51

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Love that radio Tim,....Years ago an aquaintance showed my buddy how to rig a burglar detterant using a camera tripod,....a cheap twelve guage shotgun, and some eyelets and trip wire.....[:)] Only problem is, well, should be legal, but NOT!! probably a bad idea unless you're in the old west.....but there's other ways too .

Wangan

Reaction score
Yeah Joe.Trap guns make such a mess of the wallpaper.[:D] I have a sign just inside the cellar door that says "Getting in is easy,getting out is the hard part".These punks will have a rude awakening sooner or later.Like,"Where am I?Why am I tied to this tree,and why do I have honey dumped all over me?!??!!!!" Lends new meaning to the term "Bear bait" [:D]

Uncle Bob fixed that radio and it still works today.Wonder where they sell tubes these days?[&o] I wonder if an electric guitar tube amp has the same kind?I doubt it.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles