Orange Crush Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jejbottles

Reaction score
Last week i dug a clear orange crush soda bottle. The bottle is 7oz. and is embossed in a diamond on one side O-C Beverages and has a diamond on the opposite side embossed with the patent date of the bottle (1920, I think). The bottle is embossed with Monroe, LA on the base. The bottle is about 6 or 7 inches is tall. Any info. on this bottle such as value, etc. is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
jejbottles

bubbas dad

Reaction score
jejbottles, capsoda is right, a picture is worth a thousand words. here is a site with a lot of good orange crush info.
http://www.ambercrush.thesodafizz.com/

BARQS19

Reaction score
I'm not really sure, I still haven't gotten my Orange Crushe bottles in order yet on which ones are rare and ones aren't. I know a big Canadia collector wrote about which ones were rare and which ones weren't in the Soda Fizz over a period of two or three issues but without pictures I was totally confused. I come across OC all the time and hope that I never sell a rare one for cheap. I list most of that stuff on ebay and if you do be sure to mention exactly what it says on the label and note the size. The first OC bottles were the Ward's OC. I've never owned one of those before. I belive OC started in San Fransisco CA
Robert
BARQS19

BARQS19

Reaction score
Ok John thanks. That's the collector I was referring to, Michael Rossman. If anyone whould know he would. I wonder if he knows about this website.
Robert
BARQS19

youngpup

Reaction score
I'm new to bottle collecting...what exactly is a crush bottle, and how common are they?

youngpup

Reaction score
Pretty common then? I seen a couple of pics...they look pretty cool. How much are they usually worth?

capsoda

Reaction score
Some are not common at all and some are very common. Crush advertising and signs can bring big bucks. You just gota do your research.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrykevin