ROME GEORGIA

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
ROME GEORGIA BOTTLE SHOW.. ON SAT.FEB.2 ..FREE ADMISSION ON FRI.SET UP DAY AT 3 pm till? AND ON SAT....$20 a table..better hurry as they have sold out for some years now!!HOPE TO SEE MY FRIENDS FROM ON HERE THERE!!THAT IS ALWAYS SPECIAL!!!JAMIE

glass man

Reaction score
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN JAMES!!!I just hope it don't snow!!JAMIE

Stardust

Reaction score
Hope u had a great day Jamie with your nephew. Sorry to hear Nina had another fall.
Hope your bottles made it there safely.
X's star

glass man

Reaction score
MARY:It was wonderful!!I would roll up a bottle in paper and would turn around and my buddy would have a plastic bag ready to put it in and I didn't even have to ask him to do it...the thing he learned and loved most was talking people down on the price of what they had to sell!

I was so glad to see T.D. [who came to the back room to see me!!] and JAMES!!

I am so very proud of my nephew...he just made all a's as usual..but also got a certificate for being the best reader in his class!!

I am trying hard to get him into collecting ..hopefully bottles!

WE HAD A GREAT TIME AND SOLD WELL!It went to much needed property taxes...I did buy one bottle I love and am sure if I ever have to sell it can get a good amount more on it then I gave for it...an investment..that will pay off ..hopefully later...that is what my collecting bottles is about..buy em..love em ..then when need money sell them for a profit...

BUT FIRST AND FOREMOST I LOVE IT ALL..ESPECIALLY SPENDING THE DAY WITH MY FRIEND AT A BOTTLE SHOW..Only bad thing NINA WAS NOT THERE!MANY ASKED ABOUT HER!I have known so many at this show since the 1970's ..always a great thing to see them all again!!JAMIE

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete