Stoneware Jugs upcoming auction

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bamascavenger

Reaction score
This may not be the place to ask but if anyone out here can help me it would be greatly appreciated. I need to armed with any info on these jugs, I know nothing about them, what would be the highest you would bid on them, they auction them off one at a time, sorry for the photo i am using the one they are advertising. If you say the bouy crock is worth 200 dollars, please take in mind i would not know which one that is. lol. If someone can go left to right and tell me what a reasonable amount would be then i would not over bid and feel bad, Thankd for any help, Terry.

0AEBCD2AEF1E417B9BED722BFD758974.jpg

Attachments

• 0AEBCD2AEF1E417B9BED722BFD758974.jpg
    0AEBCD2AEF1E417B9BED722BFD758974.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 56

glass man

Reaction score
Is the big one 1st on the left say "RED WING"? WHAT DOES THE WRITING ON THE TWO SMALLER ONES ONE THE RIGHT SAY?

bamascavenger

Reaction score
Hey Glass man, I have no idea really, because i am using the auction sites picture. Clear as it gets[:(] and they will not let you see these until day of auction. Sorry. wish i could make out what they say.

carling

Reaction score
Hey Bama,

The one in the background on the left with the lid and handles....It is a "churn" by the Robinson-Ransbottom Pottery Co., Roseville, Ohio, and the blue mark is a crown emblem with a number insided the crown which represents the gallons.

I've got one just like it, with the number 3 in the crown. I don't know what its worth, I use to check ebay for one to compare and could never find one, but its been awhile since I checked regularly. From what I've read, the matching lids are tough to find and makes the churn more valuable.

If possible, please let me know what it sells for at the auction, and good luck bidding.

Rick

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles