tumblers, who would buy one?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
im lookin into trying to make a little extra bottle money, by building tumblers and selling them, so before i go invest some perfectly good bottle money in them i would like to get an idea of what kind of market i have, if i could make them and sell them for around 150 or 200? who would buy one? would anyone be interested? where would i go to try to move them? besides local shows...

i think i could do something like this:

1 tube machine = $100 +-
3 tube machine = $150 +-
5 tube machine = $200 +-

and so on to as many as you could want

would anyone even be interested?
i dont have access to the technology to weld so i cant sell tubes with them, so they would all have to be tubeless

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
I might buy one. You got a pic?

sorry tony, camera is "out of order" at the moment,

i havent gotten any actually built yet, im testing the market to see if its worth my time and effort, and also prices arent concrete yet either because i dont know EXACTLY what has to be done so they are still subject to change

stinger haut

Reaction score
Spencer,
If they were good, long lasting, dependable machines, yes you would be able to sell them for those price easliy.
Getting your market share would be the biggest hurdle. Marketing them would be the toughest part.
Stinger

LC

Reaction score
Those are all great questions Lobes, I look forward to hearing Spence's answers to your questions !!

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
Hampster powered? What's the difference material wise between the 1 tube and the 8? what type of motor will you be using.sd Will they stand up to thousands of hours of continuous use? Are stopples included? will you be handling tumbling supplies? Are there detailed instructions on setup and proper use? Will I lose an eye? For $100 will you offer 24/7 phone support? Is there a 30 day money back guarantee? Will you have a complaint department based outside the USA? Will I have to build an additional room on the house to accommodate the contraption? Will it aid me in my life long dream to time travel? Weill tha neighbors complain? they hate me already....

I want one,

if your really interested im putting together an extra right now, it is powered by a continuous use, 1725 RPM electric motor the difference would be extra rollers, they will not come with stopples or tubes because i do not have access to a welder, im sure it would hold up to thousands of hours of use, although you may want to let it cool between cleanings, i WILL if you dont mind paying extra for them but i can only get them from the same places you can, i can make up some setup instructions for you, i assure you with proper use you will not lose and eye, if you are willing to pay me an EXTRA $100 i will provide a 24/7 phone support, you can get your money back with the exception of shipping both ways, i will have a worldwide complaint department, you will need no additions to your house unless it is so desired, and i believe that with proper modifications it could make time travel a possibility but its not guaranteed, i dont think the neighbors would complain but that would depend more on them than my machine

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]! I thought Lobes was pretty funny on this one, but Spence.... you're crackin me up!![:D]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveL