Wanted - BronZe Copper and other metal items -dirty coins

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
I am very good at cleaning this stuff and I'm interested in seeing what might be floating around here. I like older metallic items and coins. If you can't get it clean and haven't bleached it, put acid on it or scratched it with a wire brush or something harsh then I might be interested in things that could be a restoration candidate.

As for coins - I'm looking for copper coated in thick black muck and I do not pay a premium for mint marks year etc but am more looking for good prints - detail etc. silver I will pay more than bullion$ but that's not always my thing unless it's in great shape but very dirty. Everybody knows american coins are not welcome if they have been cleaned but if they are dirty nasty then what's the point? I know how to get them in good shape sometimes and I am willing to take that chance. ping me.

I am particularly interested in picking up a dozen or so large cents that need a bunch of care and are very dirty.

I want the nasty stuff with potential. pics are great. bounce a message to me and I will respond. Brass is good. rotted is not. If you have something really neat that you'd like fixed up a bit then let me know too, I'm open to barter.

gypsy

Reaction score
Hi,
I have 2 old items that are metal. The babyshoe bookends are bronze and base is copper. And hand is brass. Here are pictures. I am asking $35 for both plus shipping cost. Mail me at dee53@hotmail.com if interested. Mail me for other picture.

F32732EC6A5643F29EF3B48553791FDE.jpg

Attachments

• F32732EC6A5643F29EF3B48553791FDE.jpg
    F32732EC6A5643F29EF3B48553791FDE.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 72
Reaction score
thanks - those are neat but I'm looking for something else...I just can't put my finger on it yet....keep 'em coming.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorginaAc