1 won St Drakes

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: AntiqueMeds

That would be Tom Sawyer but you get the point

Huck Finn did the raft thing...

I said you were the Mark Twain of privy diggers, not the Mark Twain of american authors, thats why you have to toil for a living[;)]

Oh yeah yeah your righT Tom Sawyer plays with Rush right?
Is this a book club now??[:D]

Wheelah23

Reaction score
Still a bridesmaid, Rick? [8D][8D][;)]

Nice accomplishment! It speaks volumes about your skill as a writer and digger that you've won FOUR bottles from this contest. Keep on writing! [:)]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Wheelah23

Still a bridesmaid, Rick? [8D][8D][;)]

Nice accomplishment! It speaks volumes about your skill as a writer and digger that you've won FOUR bottles from this contest. Keep on writing! [:)]

I don't write to win first place,second or third. I write because I like to re live my digs. I am happy with nothing or what ever AB&GC chooses to give me. Its not my job, I do it for my own pleasure. If others enjoy my story's that's even better if not so what I enjoyed writing for my self.
Maybe I will be a Bride one day,but if not, a Bridesmaid is fine with me. I'm a published author yo hahaha [:-][:D]

Thanks--- well I actually won 4 bottles and a years subscription for honorable mention When Jim had the mag.

epackage

Reaction score

Maybe I will be a Bride one day,but if not, a Bridesmaid is fine with me. I'm a published author yo hahaha [:-][:D]
As long as YOU'RE NEVER THE STRIPPER at the Bachelor Party!!!!!![8D][&:][>:][:'(][:-]

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
all fun aside documenting privy digs is important. You are digging up a time capsule containing our country's history. Take a little time to record the particulars of what you find. It may be helpful to others and some day you will be glad you did it.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

As long as YOU'RE NEVER THE STRIPPER at the Bachelor Party!!!!!![8D][&:][>:][:'(][:-]

Id quit digging if I had to do that lol

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: AntiqueMeds

all fun aside documenting privy digs is important. You are digging up a time capsule containing our country's history. Take a little time to record the particulars of what you find. It may be helpful to others and some day you will be glad you did it.

Here Here and also to look back on when you are old and can only dig privys/dumps in your mind. [:)]

Penn Digger

Reaction score

Is this the point where one vomits in their own mouth? The thought....????? Sick Rick! What kind of bachelor parties do they have down there in A-town?

PD

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Here Here and also to look back on when you are old and can only dig privys/dumps in your mind. [:)]
[/quote]
[;)][;)] Yes being able to look back on ones diggin experiences is priceless. Congrats on some fine articles Rick, I have a subscription and I have read all of them except the first one ya wrote.......

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

Is this the point where one vomits in their own mouth? The thought....????? Sick Rick! What kind of bachelor parties do they have down there in A-town?

PD

LOL [:eek:] The kind where little necked Chinese guys jump out of the trunk of your car.[8D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26