1 won St Drakes

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I revived my 2nd place prize from the annual AB&GC writers contest today. I thought to my self,should I even say anything about it on ABN. Then another thought hit me,most people on here see me joking all the time, playing the 2 word game, chiming in on a topic with a off the wall comment and not really talking to much about bottles in general. To tell you the truth,I have often felt that I don't contribute a whole lot to the hobby.
But today when I got my bottle from AB&GC ,and then later on went on my web site, I felt hey, maybe I do give a little.

John Pastor left this on my guest book. Am I tootin my own horn?? well yeahh just little, why not.[8D] Just thought Id share that wit ya [:D]

Hi Rick,

I am pleased to sign your guestbook and appreciate all that you do for the hobby. Keep up the good work and spread the word about this great hobby that we all share. Great job on both your website and your literary contributions to Antique Bottle & Glass Collector! Congratulations on being one of the prize winners in our 2011 Writer's Contest!

John Pastor
Antique Bottle & Glass Collector
American Glass Gallery

These are the bottles I won from AB&GC past and present, the lightest Drakes is the one I won this time. Gotta love the Drakes.[:D]

628C434F267A4165BD3E60CA2D615AB0.jpg

Attachments

• 628C434F267A4165BD3E60CA2D615AB0.jpg
    628C434F267A4165BD3E60CA2D615AB0.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 86

epackage

Reaction score
Great Glass that I'm sure is Well Deserved, even without ever seeing an issue...Congrats Rick!!

botlguy

Reaction score
I don't believe you are bragging or boasting Rick, you are simply sharing your well deserved good fortune with your friends. That is one of the things we do here. Congratulations. I also no longer subscribe to A.B. & G. C. magazine so I haven't read your articles and to be real honest I don't surf the web much so I haven't visited your site but now I think I will.

Way to go and keep contributing to the hobby.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

Great Glass that I'm sure is Well Deserved, even without ever seeing an issue...Congrats Rick!!

Thanx--- ohh come on Jim you should get the mag its chock full of good stuff. Once you get it you will look foreword to getting it each month. I do. Besides, I have another story submitted that should be out soon.[:D]

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Thanx--- ohh come on Jim you should get the mag its chock full of good stuff. Once you get it you will look foreword to getting it each month. I do. Besides, I have another story submitted that should be out soon.[:D]
I just think it has more to do with my perceived lack of stuff in my related area, but you may have convinced me to subscribe...

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

I just think it has more to do with my perceived lack of stuff in my related area, but you may have convinced me to subscribe...

I like to read all of the other diggers/and collectors story's. Then ya got digger Mc dirt who knows his bottle chitt [8D]

slag pile digger

Reaction score
Congrats Rick on another well deserved prize, your stories make me feel like i am there digging with you. Keep up the great stories. Michael

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26