10,000 Bottle Dump

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cmulliganNWI

Reaction score
I stopped by a buddy's barn sale after finishing up my route. He buys estate stuff and storage lockers and has huge sales. He said he had some bottles for me. A couple of really cool ones that are posted below. He said he got them out of the woods across the street from his barn. His words, "there are 10,000 bottles back there". The stuff he gave me was 30's: a Milk of Magnesia, a cobalt Noxema, a triangular med and a pear shaped one, a Benedictine, a Clorox, two bleach jugs, a Buchanan flask and a Bourbon de Luxe Whiskey flask. I wanted to go back but I was on the clock and didn't want to wind up on someone else's property in my uniform.

I'm heading there tomorrow to check it out. My plan is to quickly skim over the top for anything good and then try to get underneath it. I will only have a 2-3 hours to check it out and it's a 45 min drive. His friend told me of another dump about a mile away from the other. This may take several trips. Hopefully I'll have some pictures up by tomorrow night. Wish me luck!

Below are my two new ones:
James Buchanan, Glasgow Scotland
Bourbon de Luxe Whiskey, Vancouver, BC

C43F217D90974E7FB277AF50F0413FC1.jpg

Attachments

• C43F217D90974E7FB277AF50F0413FC1.jpg
    C43F217D90974E7FB277AF50F0413FC1.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 86

sunrunner

Reaction score
the labul on that bouben looks mint to me.i know,its a dominon glass,from the 1920s.thu not to old,if all the stuff comes out that clean,thats one hell of a dump!

cmulliganNWI

Reaction score
Well, it turned out to be a bit if a bust. It mostly broken stuff and plain flask and quarts, a lot of bleach bottles. I brought back a bag of stuff but nothing really worth sharing. I left a lot of the stuff behind. I found some porcelain cups and some imports. I was making piles and got a little lost and forgot where my piles were. I'll go back next week and pick them up. I'll take some pics once I get everything home. I wasn't able to find another Bourbon flask either. In the end, it was whole lot of work and getting tore up by thorns with not a whole lot to show for it. I might hit the other spot while I'm there next week. Oh well! :(

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles