Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Congrats are in order Chuck. It is a often a joy to read your posts. You add levity and (I'll get rebuked for this outlandish assertion) sometimes even genuine bottle knowledge to the forum. Keep up the good work. And keep on saving the kittys.

logueb

Reaction score
Congrats. I hope to be posting more in the near future. I never find anything that's great, just enjoy the forum.

rockbot

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

Congratulations are in order for me.. I passed the 10,000 post mark.. so many posts, so precious little substance.. [:D]

When I saw your title I was telling myself, " I would have never guested that Charlie was a marathon runner" 10K ...hehe![:D]

swizzle

Reaction score
I thought he won $10,000. I was gonna ask him for money for a historical flask. I even had a sob story all worked out about the lonely, empty shelf that just sits there all day by itself. Now I gotta wait for someone else to win a bunch of money so I can give them my sob story. [>:]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
You're not the only one disappointed Swiz.. I thought when I posted # 10,000 a buttload of coins would come spilling out of my computer, and there'd be flashing lights and sirens and a pretty waitress would bring me a martini and a cigar.. [&o]

GuntherHess

Reaction score
when I posted # 10,000 a buttload of coins would come spilling out of my computer, and there'd be flashing lights and sirens and a pretty waitress would bring me a martini and a cigar

that pretty much describes my experience..

except for the coins, lights, an waitress parts...

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583