17th century Dutch onion bottle for sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
You called it first on my mechanical bank, Kate.

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
Yeah, but I don't know a darn thing about the value of 17th century Dutch Glass found in a shipwreck off the coast of South Africa.
OK - So, Wonderingstar. Just understand that this isn't a stagnant forum rarely visited, as many of them tend to be. This is a family group with Personality(s).
Make peace with the natives if you would like our help.

div2roty

Reaction score
we need pics. my only thought is that 10K is a lot of money for just about any bottle, but its really a lot for a dutch onion.

no need to make peace with me, cause i'm not upset. i can take it and dish it out.

i'd loved to be proved wrong, but i don't think its worth 10k, shoot my vehicle isn't worth 10k.

RedGinger

Reaction score
You and Gunth are both named Matt, and I liked both your posts. Sorry, it was kind of vague. You guys crack me up![:D]

ajohn

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: div2roty

(Matt 1 and 2)

hey redginer, whats that mean? i dont get it at all, which is hardly surprising.

I got it,and usually ya gotta draw pictures for me.
I love the way you guys(and gals) stick up for each other!
Hey Wandereringstar,No offense friend,but sounds like you gotta put up to make them.....Well,you git my drift.If I were you,I'd dig it out and post pics.just for GP.

saratogadriver

Reaction score
I don't spend $10K on ANYTHING that I haven't examined thoroughly, personally. There are people on here who know enough about what they collect to buy a $10K item based on reliable pictures.

I know of no serious collector, here or elsewhere, who is going to plunk down ten large without seeing at least good pics of the item being sold.

Jim G

epackage

Reaction score
Wanderingstar is obviously the type of person we don't need added to our great family of members, IMHO.....Jim

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator