Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

1890's E.R.Durkee Challenge Celery Salt (unopened).

Len

Nov 14, 2020
THERE IS A TV SHOW WHERE TWO GUYS EAT LONG LEFT BEHIND BOTTLED AND CANNED FOODSTUFFS. THEY WOULD PROBABLY LIKE TO GET YOUR SALTY TREAT! --I ONLY SAW ONE EPISODE, IN EARLY FALL. SORRY, DON'T REMEMBER THE SHOW'S NAME. --LEN

ROBBYBOBBY64

Jan 11, 2020
New Jersey
THERE IS A TV SHOW WHERE TWO GUYS EAT LONG LEFT BEHIND BOTTLED AND CANNED FOODSTUFFS. THEY WOULD PROBABLY LIKE TO GET YOUR SALTY TREAT! --I ONLY SAW ONE EPISODE, IN EARLY FALL. SORRY, DON'T REMEMBER THE SHOW'S NAME. --LEN
I wonder how long they will live, I mean eating bad food is crazy...right?
ROBBYBOBBY64.

embe

Jul 14, 2019
Yeah, I've heard of that show too, and thought there was probably more wholesome in those old foods than what's being pumped out today (or vise-verse).

Len

Nov 14, 2020
ROBBYBOBBY64.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Hi RobbyBobby!
I'd guess and say a three year series for this show is very much a long shot! --On the episode I watched they opened, boiled, and ate pasta-like noodles from a pre-WWII box. They both enjoyed the noodles too. Granted this was probably the lowest risk item they consumed lately, but yes, I think they've lost their noodle,+ marbles, but probably have some kind of iron stomach immune system!:) ...If I ever I happen upon the name of this program I'll let you know. --Len

ROBBYBOBBY64

Jan 11, 2020
New Jersey
Hi RobbyBobby!
I'd guess and say a three year series for this show is very much a long shot! --On the episode I watched they opened, boiled, and ate pasta-like noodles from a pre-WWII box. They both enjoyed the noodles too. Granted this was probably the lowest risk item they consumed lately, but yes, I think they've lost their noodle,+ marbles, but probably have some kind of iron stomach immune system!:) ...If I ever I happen upon the name of this program I'll let you know. --Len
May i suggest revolutionary War hardtack and pemmican, LOL!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Reactions: Len

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heidi Merkley