Estate Sale Bottles, Two Unopened.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
I found it Interesting even if not super old. Being from Detroit I like anything Vernors (and Faygo) I got similar Detroit bottles. I've seen some like those get good money before. LEON.

botlguy

Reaction score
I am sincerely sorry and apologize if I have offended anyone. That is not my intention but may have happened unintentionally. I have much more to say on the subject but fear I will be misunderstood because of my lack of articulation. To each his own. If you like it, collect it, but don't expect everyone to get excited about it. I guess Bear is correct, "If you don't have something positive to say, say nothing at all." I will try to keep my pie hole shut. Jim

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
This was just a note to anyone, but I've noticed it in specific posters. I had been waiting for a good time to say it. I had a superior opportunity in another thread, but instead I reported the man's comments and saw that Admin deleted them.

2find4me

Reaction score
The Vernor's is a cool one, wasn't mr. Vernor the first person to make ginger ale or a carbonated beverage? He did something like that. Nice pick ups.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
I'm not sure and doubt it as Ginger Ale is one of the earliest pops out there, but today's pick-ups will please people more. I just like the cheery, bright ACL and friendly face on it.

sunrunner

Reaction score
hay , remember the ham sandwich's that went with this wonderful beverage's ?

iggyworf

Reaction score
I am also from Detroit, and love the Faygo's & Vernors. I have quite a few of each. All from Detroit. I usually won't pick up a Vernors unless it's from Detroit.And it is very possible to voice 'negative' comments in a 'positive' way. So you don't alienate yourself.I have a couple of different 'Likes' also. common but still cool. They go with my many 7up's.

logueb

Reaction score
Never knew that Seven Up had a diet soda. Nice sharp ACL's. My new motto. Collect what you "LIKE" and like what you collect. Nuf said. Buster

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen