2010 SECRET SANTA: SIGN UP HERE!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottle_head9

Reaction score
I just want apologize for jumping to conclusions.I know it is a busy time of year and taking the time to put a bottle in a box and mail it(with someone else paying the postage) is difficult.Please forgive me for thinking that we all should and can include ourselves in this second year tradition.Charlie, you are right, there are just too many reasons not to give.Even though the postage has been offered.I am sorry for expecting the people who are looked to most for their opinions and knowledge of glass and it`s history can`t or won`t paticipate.I`m sure many would be thrilled to recieve a bottle from some of you.Although, I must say, the list is very impressive so far.We certainly have some very knowledgable diggers and collectors involved this year!!So, one more time, I apologize for opening my big mouth and expecting everyone to participate.It is voluntary, and know times are tough.My unemployment ran out last week[:(]Enough said, maybe next year...Merry Christmas!!!![:D]

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
Okay, I can't take it anymore. I'm a Scrooge, but I'm going to try and get a few ounces of Christmas spirit this year if it kills me. I'm in Charlie. I just hope whoever I'm paired with isn't disappointed with the ultra rare cobalt blue Bromo Seltzer I've got. It's the prize of my collection. I'll even fill it with Nevada sand. [8|] ~Mike

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Someone's gonna cherish it! Glad you are in, Mike!! [:)]

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
Ooooo!! I don't have a Clorox bottle yet. Is it one of the rare dark brown ones, Greg? This might be my best Christmas yet. [8|] ~Mike

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Well, kind of.. at his point we might need an even number to round things off.. so I am the 'half-man', in or out, dunno yet.. my fate is in the hands of the forum.
Being a half-man is kind of exciting... [8D]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnymanty