2012 Calendar (Part II)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

carobran

Reaction score
professionaly..........hmmmm........not in my vocabulary[8|]............but ill go look it up[:D][;)]

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: carobran

ORIGINAL: Rockhounder55

Well, that's what I was thinking too, Charlie, but I just wanted to be sure. And what about the price of $9.99, with $2.00 going to the website? Is everyone okay with that? How long should we let the submitting process go? A week? Maybe until Thanksgiving? I don't want to make all the rules without any input from the others on here, and then have them get bent all out of shape because they don't like them. [8|] This is a joint effort. I'm just fronting the money. I'm not the Dictator of the 2012 calendar. [:D] ~Mike
itd be pretty sad if someone sued you for using there bottle pic...........i think the forum has just a lil' bit more character than that[8|][;)]

I think so too Branden. I'm going to do it. There might be only 3 or 4 months on the calendar, but so what. I'll post all the rules and regulations tomorrow. [8|] ~Mike

Stardust

Reaction score
I won't have Mike behind bars Mr. Grouchy Pants!
What is up with you this week ?
Did a rodent bite you?
WHERE has our loveable Charlie gone?
Please no more rodent jokes!
Thank you ~ I hope it was the effect of
the full moon and 11-11-11, but now bring
the nice Charlie back ~
The one we all love ~
star ~

cyberdigger

Reaction score
[:)] OK [:)] Here I am, all chipper and friendly! I'm sure you can already see the difference... [:)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
It isn't, really.. it's all in your heads .. let's just press on now and get some submissions, the people are waiting to post their pics! Well, some of them.. maybe...

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Stardust

I won't have Mike behind bars Mr. Grouchy Pants!
What is up with you this week ?
Did a rodent bite you?
WHERE has our loveable Charlie gone?
Please no more rodent jokes!
Thank you ~ I hope it was the effect of
the full moon and 11-11-11, but now bring
the nice Charlie back ~
The one we all love ~
star ~

He is allowed to be a grump,in a bad mood ect. When someone is (Nice) 24/7 Thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I think something is wrong with them.I feel I am going to get dusted with fairy dust with some of the people on here.
Its great to be in a good mood,but someday s your just not. When i am a crab,and im on here (I be my self)
At least Chuck isnt afraid to be him self on here,even if it means he is the Grinch lol

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyG1