2012 Calendar (Part II)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Thanks Rick! Can I come sleep on your couch tonight?

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Rockhounder55

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

A small thing turns it to a cluster F#$%^&*K that's the way of the world.

No kidding, Rick. Why does it have to be so complicated? [:(] ~Mike

Because people just love to complicate things.Hold on,I have to tie my shoes now,I wonder if i should do the 2 lace through the hole or the one lace? What do you think? Mabye a crisscross over the middle hole over to the left eyelet then back to the top then a overlap to the bow tie. ??? sound good?

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Rockhounder55

I'm not the Dictator of the 2012 calendar. [:D] ~Mike

I'm afraid the Mayans have that covered. Or am I?[;)][:eek:][:D]

RedGinger

Reaction score
Come on, no one is going to sue or they'd never post any pics on here! Any pic can be downloaded and used for whatever. Road Dog has a winner and I'll happily cover the other 11 months with a signed release for permission to do with my photos what you will. I have some good ones waiting, Mike! I'm waiting on this contest to take more, though...

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Photos can be enlarged on the computer, but they get very grainy and do not reproduce well. The originals need to be of photo reproduction quality. If not, your best bet is to make a new image of size (in Photoshop or like photo editor) and do a collage of smaller images within the space needed to make a calendar page of any size. If you want to do this, do it right, or you won't be satisfied with the results.

Example: If you want to reproduce an image at 300dpi in a space of 10" x 8", the actual resolution needs to be 3000 x 2400. Which means you need a photo taken with a 4 MP camera at full resolution as a 2 MP is only 1600 x 1200.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Could we have the actual contest in a section like Displaying and Photographing, where we don't have to make the pictures so small?

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles