3 tiny tiny bottles in original box..

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

swkwms

Reaction score
Okay here I am again asking for help.. I have 3 tiny bottles with labels on them that read. Solution liver extract. Bunch of other words that I can not read. (Due to my eyes and age[:D]) Some numbers at the bottom of label. All in original box no top. On bottom of box is another label with alot of words (can't read that either) Guess you could say I need to go get me a mag. glass.. I do have pics but they are too large to put on and I have no idea how to downsize them, So if anyone would like to see pics, I will email them to you.. Any one interested in looking at them? They are about 1 in. tall...

Attachments

• 5CC0A10EDAD141BF9B476D65C71DC740.jpg
    5CC0A10EDAD141BF9B476D65C71DC740.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 73

swkwms

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.. The box reads,, best used before 1841. Has a white paper maybe glued to bottom..With the doctors name which we can not read because it is wore off (in typing) not hand written What it is, and some other stuff about it. So I am guessing it is dated around 1841. The box has yellowed, from old age. I could be wrong ... I have searched all over the internet for info. Could not find anything.....

Sandy

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I guess we need a better picture. If the box and bottles went together I doubt the 1841 is a year. That's a bit early for a production typewriter to be used. It could mean just 1/8/41 but I'm not sure. If you can get a macro of the bottles that would help.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vladlitski