3 Wooden Soda Crates full of ACLs...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JohnDeereMoxie

Reaction score
A family friend of mine gave me 3 barn fresh full wooden soda crates with ACLs. Most are just normal blue and white Virginia Dare Rodman Bottling Co, New Bedford Mass 7 oz bottles. Attached is a pic of the "good stuff." The ones I have questions of value. My favorite is the red Virginia Dare bottle, I don't remember ever seeing one of these. I remember getting soda with my grandfather as a kid in the early 90s before they closed down and don't remember this color. Also there is the Korker bottle next to the Cliquot Club, it is from Winooski, Vermont, has anyone ever seen one? Other then those 2 bottles I think there all worth a like 2-5 bucks depending on what someone wants to pay hahaha. Thanks for looking. [attachment=photo(1).JPG]

Attachments

• d10a3c4659a543f2a7266937cf7ecb51.jpg
    d10a3c4659a543f2a7266937cf7ecb51.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 69

M.C.Glass

Reaction score
The LaFayette bottle might be worth more based on subject matter. I have no idea of rarity on it. They all look to be in great condition -

treasurekidd

Reaction score
I don't know much about ACLs, but I do know that the Blenwell, Lakeview and Manhattan are all fairly common ones. What are the two in between the Lakeview and the Manhattan? I can't make them out.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I bought a Lakeview for a quarter just to see if I could learn to say the name of the Lake. Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg.I never did accomplish that but at the Lowell show there was a kid who offered one free if you could. He spewed it out with seaming ease.I was very impressed.[:)][:)]

splante

Reaction score
nice score ,and the price was right..they look to be in awesome condition, I wold be willing to buy any of your RI bottles that you want to part with..Is that korker from RI ive been looking for one

M.C.Glass

Reaction score
I love what it said on the board the name of the lake means -I fish on my side, you fish on your side, no one fishes in the middle. [:D]
cowseatmaize said:
I bought a Lakeview for a quarter just to see if I could learn to say the name of the Lake. Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg.I never did accomplish that but at the Lowell show there was a kid who offered one free if you could. He spewed it out with seaming ease.I was very impressed.[:)][:)]

JohnDeereMoxie

Reaction score
splante said:
nice score ,and the price was right..they look to be in awesome condition, I wold be willing to buy any of your RI bottles that you want to part with..Is that korker from RI ive been looking for one

Steve the Korker is from Winooski, Vermont. Are they rare? I don't think there are any RI bottles in there but I will check again. I might keep a couple and sell the rest. I don't know yet. And the thing about the lake name is awesome lol

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26