$4,000 sprite bottle lol

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

flasherr

Reaction score
People just blow my mind sometime. I sell on Ebay and I hate all the fees. I would never dream of starting something at $4,000 with a reserve just for the hell of it. Just thought yall might get a laugh out of this.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39500&item=6184849971&rd=1

Brian

digdug

Reaction score
I am rich, rich I tell you!!!! I don't know how many of those Sprite bottles I have! But, I can make a fortune on them at $4000, heck I would let them go for $2000! [:D] lol I wonder if they really think it is that old or is it just a lot of hype, hoping some unknowing person will bid on it?? I might keep an eye on it just to see what happens.

bubbas dad

Reaction score
they must either, fill like there's a sucker out there somewhere or they don't have a clue. all it would take is couple minutes to research it. either way, they will wind up giving some group a bad name.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
If I had a choice between the sprite bottle or a grilled cheese sandwich that looks like the Virgin Mary for $4000, I'd take the sprite bottle.

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
i stuck one of these in an ol holler log one time now im gonna have to go back and get it if i buy this bottle then i will have to pay 18 bucks to have it shipped express mail what the heck ive got plenty of money LOL LOL LOL whosyer !!

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
bubbasdad, p.t. barnum said it best man, theres a sucker born every minute !! LOL whosyer !!

digdug

Reaction score
RE: $4,000 sprite bottle is $20,000 now!

The price has been upped to $20,000 now on that bottle! The seller typed in an answer to a question that the museum they have been talking to said it is worth a lot more than $4000, so they changed the price to $20,000!! I want to know who this museum is they are talking to?!?!??

flasherr

Reaction score
Yea im the one who emailed them to see what they had to say. And they still didn't tell me anything that would make me even give $4.00 for it lol. I wish I had several of them and offer to sell them to them real cheap say like $100 each lol.
Brian

bubbas dad

Reaction score
maybe if we find out the location of this museum we could all get our collections appraised. just think of how many instant millionaires would be on this site

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter