7 15 quick creek dig

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

FIGGINS DIGGINS

Reaction score
Tennessee B and I made a short trip down into the creek today. Kinda warm and a little uncomfortable down in there. We stayed less than an hour but both got a couple pretty good bottles. I got a Pepsi Cola from Memphis Tennessee, and a glyco-heroin from 'smith' in New York. Tennessee B gotta pretty good shoulder-script amber ss coke from Jackson, a Carter's ink, and a toc medicine. My two are pictured here. pepsi has a really nice natural sun amethyst color. Looks like a pretty old one. We will holler at ya'll later!

00FCEEBC834142FF80DA837C5386888A.jpg

Attachments

• 00FCEEBC834142FF80DA837C5386888A.jpg
    00FCEEBC834142FF80DA837C5386888A.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 92

kastoo

Reaction score
A SS Pepsi..WOO HOO! Never found one! I'd be happy as a pig in a poke!

FIGGINS DIGGINS

Reaction score
my bad on that. I am always in ss mode these days. anybody know what it's worth???

LC

Reaction score
I have never seen a price guide on these early Pepsi bottles, but I have given as much as fifty and sixty for them, and sold them for about the same. Wish I had never sold a one of them , being I really like them now, all early Pepsi items for that matter. I have sold probably seven or eight different ones of them over the years, and every one of them I sold, I have never got back. I had a chance to buy one of the early straight sided amber Pepsi bottles for $75.00 a couple of years ago, and passed on it. The guy who had it was a total Jerk. I started to buy it, and he kept saying, well, come on, insult me, offer me twenty bucks, as I was pulling out the 75 to give to him. Ticked me off, I told him where he could stick it and walked off. Of course as I look back on it, I wish I had paid no attentions to his stupid antics, and went ahead and bought it. You seldom see them in my area. I never did figure out why the guy was acting so stupid, when I had not said one word to him...

capsoda

Reaction score
It is rare to see any ss Pepsi bottles for under 75 bucks. If you do grab them. I have a bud who found a waisted Pepsi peanut bottle for 4 bucks. Not to shabby for a $100 bottle.

LC

Reaction score
What the devil is a waisted Pepsi peanut bottle ??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter