A Marsh Dig to Remember!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GuntherHess

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cannibalfromhannibal

Oh Yay! I finally stumbled on to a cure, more ways than one. Had to highlight, right click and translate web page with bing, then click on the correct highlighted link....sheesh! But I must say it was worth it! Great haul! I'd be set for the rest of the year with that grouping! Never yet found an embossed round bottom soda and those look VERY cool! The Kilmers look like the frustrating unembossed ones? I see the unembossed Heart Remedys on occasion and would feel so cheated if I found one like that...... Also you found as many Safe Cures in one swell foop as I have in all my years, and all mine are the Kidney ones. Nice Rheumatic cure, fer sure! Congrats on a fun sounding find! Jack

You are using a pretty old browser version. That might be part of the problem.
You may want to upgrade some there.

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
Those are some fantastic finds. I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing there could be more. Congrats and happy digging

kleinkaliber

Reaction score
Go Dig more!!! That Warner's Rheumatic Cure is a tougher Warner's to find. Very Nice!

Oldmill

Reaction score
Wow amazing Looks like I need to dig along the coast. I can only imagine how you felt look forward to more photos when you return to your jackpot spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen