A story about an unusual dive find.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Thanks Geeman. Those spots are worth a shot for sure. As far as bikes go, I find them all of the time in the river. I just assumed people were trashing them. They rarely look good if you pull them out. I have no idea where the fort was precisely but again, its worth trying.

mrjimk

Reaction score
This location has been well dived. A few year ago wisc drained the river system to almost nothing and pickers cleaned 90% of whats on top. Of course the bottom layers still have something, but the spot has never been the same since. Alot of stolen bikes and carts get dumped in the water............that will never change. Here in ILL they even dump their wifes in the river.(Presumely?) Diving with Bob is always fun and an adventure. I never would consider him dumb or an idiot but WE do have our moments of humility! JIMK

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Mister Jimmy!
Wow. I get your first post! Welcome, my friend. We need to dive soon. (This is infamous Jim from the story). Don't worry about a thing, Jim. I knew you didn't really think I was a blockhead. Hope you are well and I hope to see you on the bottom soon!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen