ACL SODA BOTTLE BOOKS AVAILABLE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
celery ~

Good question.

Rick Sweeney retains the copyright on the book. I "purchased" the books directly from him. He has granted me permission to sell the books. The Painted Soda Bottle Collectors Association (PSBCA) is no longer in existence, and Rick has not been involved with or heard from them in several years. Any and all proceeds/profit (which will be minimal) will be mine to regain my initial investment. I will be donating the value of one book ($45.00) to Antique-Bottles.net.

Thanks.

SPB

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
rat ~

Thanks for your question.

If I recall correctly, in 2002 when the Third Edition was first published, they sold for $45.00 online. And I do not believe that price included shipping. I have heard rumors of used copies selling on eBay for as much as $75.00.

SPB

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Note of interest ...

Something I didn't really think about or anticipate is non A-B.net members contacting me by way of various Google searches. I already received one order by this method and hopefully will get some more. Which means I might sell out faster than expected. (And at present I'm not sure if I will be purchasing any more for re-sale when the ones I have are gone). So for those who might be interested in purchasing a copy, I recommend you do it soon. And please remember this is not about me making a bunch of money, because I'm not. Its about getting copies of the books to individuals who have been wanting one but up until now have been unable to.

Thanks a lot.

Bob

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
I only have three books left and not sure if I will be getting any more. Please order soon if you are interested in purchasing one.

Thanks a lot.

Bob

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
I have two books left. Get'em while they're hot. The majority of the others have been signed - sealed - and delivered.

Thanks.

SPB

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
I thought it only appropriate for me to mention that I made the $45.00 donation I vowed earlier. I also encourage other members (who can afford it) to make similar donations from time to time and help keep Antique-Bottles.net ...

"The Best Bottle Website On The Internet"

Sodapopbob

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvergatal