ACL SODA BOTTLE BOOKS AVAILABLE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

splante

Reaction score
got mine thanks
I try to donate something every year, due for another...anything helps the site

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
splante ~

Your Welcome. And please keep up the good work. You are a true credit to the hobby.

~ * ~

As an after thought ...

Something I should have thought of before, but didn't until just now, is to offer one of the books in "Trade" for an equal value acl soda bottle. So if anyone is interested in doing this, my trade preferences are as follows ...

1. $45.00 value.
2. ACL only.
3. Near mint condition.
4. Non-common.
5. A nice San Diego acl would be nice ... (If I don't already have it).
6. Big Chief ... (If I don't already have it).
7. Coca Cola hobbleskirt ... Prefer Root Patent 1915 - (1918 thru 1929).
8. Cowboy and/or Indian related.
9. Whatever else you can suggest that you think I might like.

Just contact me through a PM and we'll go from there.

Thanks a lot.

Bob

Here's some of the Big Chief's I already have ...

A9AAA762F86B409F844F1E59A21B9ADB.jpg

Attachments

• A9AAA762F86B409F844F1E59A21B9ADB.jpg
    A9AAA762F86B409F844F1E59A21B9ADB.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 54

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
I am holding onto one copy of Rick Sweeney's book in case someone decides to make a trade for an acl bottle I mentioned. Otherwise I am ...

"SOLD OUT!"

In the event I get more request for the books, what I have decided to do is start a "Want List." Once the list reaches ten (10) copies or more I will then purchase that number of books from Rick and distribute them accordingly.

I want to take this opportunity to thank the individuals who purchased books with the expressed hope that you will enjoy them for years to come and that they serve as a valuable resource for continued collecting interest.

For those who wish to be put on the Want List, please send me a PM. Please note that it may take weeks or even months before the list reaches ten, and that I will only purchase and ship the books when the list is completed. The Want List books do not need to be paid for until just prior to shipping.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in and took an interest in this little project of mine.

Sincerely

Sodapopbob

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
This update is to inform all who might be interested that I have four request for a book on the want list I started and that when the list reaches ten copies I will acquire and ship that number of books. So if you are interested, please let me know and I will add your name to the list.

Thanks again to everyone.

Bob

splante

Reaction score
hi sodapopbob, we havnt heard from you in a while..I would like to take this time to let everyone know if you havnt ordered a book yet do it you wont be dissapointed, from what I hear this will be the last edition and when they are gone thats it.....

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
splante ~

I haven't posted lately mainly because I had some computer problems and had to purchase a new one. In the process I temporarily lost about 5,000 pictures and a lot of other stuff, but fortunately was able to retrieve it recently from my old hard drive. All in all it took me some time to get back on track again.

I also wanted to let you and everyone else know that my list for more books is at six now and that I only need four more request until I can start shipping again. Hopefully it won't take too long as I know those who are waiting are eager to get their books.

Take care.

Bob

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
The current Want List for books just reached the necessary 10 yesterday. So if anyone else wants one this would be the time to let me know as I will likey not be able to offer this again anytime soon. If interested, just send me a PM and we will go from there. But please let me know by this coming Tuesday April 10th at the latest.

Those of you who are already on the list will be getting an email from me later today.

Thanks a lot.

Bob

vintage57

Reaction score
If you are "on the fence" wanting to order this book, DO IT!! It's worth the money because you get to see some beautiful bottles pictured all in one place!! I'm jealous because I didn't save the bottles I had from my early collecting days when I lost interest in bottles and decided to collect more Coca-Cola stuff that wasn't bottle related. I will definately start looking for ACLs now but they won't be cheap like when I started collecting 35 years ago!! :)

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28