AMERICAN DIGGERS TV SHOW, REDICULAS!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

fingerlakesdigger

Reaction score
I know it states to be nice in this forum but this american diggers tv show is REDICULAS!!!!!!!!!

I just watched the episode on detroit, they find a perfect bag of coins in an old hub cap!!! Really????
I instantly turned it off and deleted it from my dvr list. This show is what makes US the reall diggers so pissed.
I cant believe spike allowed for such CRAP!! staged, fake and totaly fraud. I guess when you have a little bit of money you can have a tv show that is CRAP.

Someone call up a tv producer and tell them if they want the truth about what we do, become a member on this site!!!

Sorry needed to vent, :0

Wheelah23

Reaction score
Yeah, I couldn't believe that. WHY THE HELL WOULD OLD COINS AND A PILGRIM'S CROSS BE IN AN OLD AIR FILTER THING IN DETROIT? This show could not be any more discrediting to our hobby.

carobran

Reaction score
I noticed something about the coins,they never showed a close up,the closest they came was the top half of one(cutting off the date).I serioiusly doubt those coins were even what they said they were.And an 800 year old cross......REALLY?!?[8|]That show is terrible,I mean,if you're gonna make a fake digging show at least make a good fake digging show.I've watced about 20 minutes of it total between 2 shows,and I get so tired of hearing"Oh man!!What is this?!?!This could be worth ALOT of money!" Every time they find a piece of SCRAP METAL.........And the fat thing just gets on my nerves.[:mad:]

epackage

Reaction score
I watched it and LOVED IT, it seems very real to me!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I guess I better find a different place to hide my stash of coins now... [&o]

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

I guess I better find a different place to hide my stash of coins now... [&o]
I'm going down to the scrap metal yard tomorrow to find a fortune.......I mean,everybody hides their valuables in air compressors,right?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4