AMERICAN DIGGERS TV SHOW, REDICULAS!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Penn Digger

Reaction score
I'll go out on a limb here on this one. Many of you folks know, because of JoeTheCrow and his incessant mentioning, that I am the mayor of the small city I live in. I only became mayor because I got so POed by the "people" that ran this place for so long being so stupid that I decided to run against them. I spoke out about them and their blatant, ignorant nepotism. Was charged criminally and even arrested. Made the national news. Long story short...some film crew came here and wanted to film a pilot for a reality show about some backwoods, crazy mayor that bucks the system/establishment. Thought it might promote the area, WRONG! Followed me around for a week. At my front door at 7AM and didn't leave until 11PM. The pilot didn't go any where, thank God. During the filming they repeatedly asked me to say or do things over in a different way. These reality shows suck and are just a staged act. That Lizzard Lick repo show is the worst!!! American Pickers isn't far behind.

PD

CreekWalker

Reaction score
There's no rust in underground Detroit or Alaska, only genuine patina! I have found similar objects here in the humid muddy south, crosscut saws, old jaw traps (some not too old) and a buried five gallon bucket of SK, Craftsman, and Snap On tools. Only their shapes gave their true identity away until cleaned! Talk about farfetched and staged! Also Lizard Link is the best low class southern drama on the tube, very realistic! No kidding.[;)]

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: andy volkerts

[:mad:] Like I said inna other post like this one. That fat guy ever shows up at my yard hes gonna get buried!! after i shoot im.......
Can I help dig the hole?

CreekWalker

Reaction score
You may fill up a hole with the big guy, but where you gonna put his ego?! Well lets see you can fill it in with all the Bullsh*t , he's totin around with him!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: andy volkerts

[:mad:] Like I said inna other post like this one. That fat guy ever shows up at my yard hes gonna get buried!! after i shoot im.......

you better start digging a hole now in case he shows up. You will need that extra time to make the hole BIG enough just for the dudes FAT HEAD!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Many of you folks know, because of JoeTheCrow and his incessant mentioning, that I am the mayor of the small city I live in. I only became mayor because I got so POed by the "people" that ran this place for so long

LoL,....[:D]Tom, I mention it frequently, mostly because I'm proud that you, my friend, are the mayor and doing such a great job....
m6.gif
End of story.

kastoo

Reaction score
No way they got big cash for the Detroit stuff....

and as far as Lizard Lick Towing - Loser lick

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday