AMERICAN DIGGERS TV SHOW, REDICULAS!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Anthonicia

Reaction score
Agree with everyone, except you epack, geez man how could you? lol That "pilgrim" cross looked to me like a medal of some sort. It can't be that rare if he sees it and says oh yeah, that's a pilgrim cross. Like he has seen them a million times.

Totally staged if it is an actual pilgrim cross. An 800 year old artifact.... in a piece of garbage.... (here's the real kicker) in DETROIT?!?!

Have any of you ever been to Detroit? Today's equivalent would be finding $500 rolled up and shoved in a crack pipe then buried in a shallow pit. It's ridiculous...

People are going to get the impression that there's money everywhere in their yard and ruin the hobby for everyone who knows otherwise... Shame

LC

Reaction score
Everybody has different thoughts as to what the real truth is about these shows on TV . I watched it the other evening , thought it was a joke after seeing them dig up a two man saw that looked like it had only some surface rust on it after supposedly being in the ground for a long time . I think most of the shows that I see on TV such as storage wars and others are all put on and pre planned as for what is supposedly just ran onto .

flasherr

Reaction score
im amazed the cloth bag was still complete after being buried for so long. I also watch the storage unit shows sometimes and so much of that is bs. i hate the Texas one, Im from from Texas and have bought lots of storage units over the years but i think they found the dumbest hicks they could for this show and call it reality. I call it real BullChit myself. I hope the American Digger show gets cancelled fast especially for you up north guys that are digging i know it will probably affect you more than it will me down here.

LC

Reaction score
I was also surprised when the guy in the flea market offered the digger six grand for the bear trap and planned to turn it at a profit . Now I do know that some of those traps are worth some really good money , I have a friend who collects hunting and trapping memorabilia , but I have not had a chance to ask him about the bear trap yet .

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: flasherr

im amazed the cloth bag was still complete after being buried for so long. I also watch the storage unit shows sometimes and so much of that is bs. i hate the Texas one, Im from from Texas and have bought lots of storage units over the years but i think they found the dumbest hicks they could for this show and call it reality. I call it real BullChit myself. I hope the American Digger show gets cancelled fast especially for you up north guys that are digging i know it will probably affect you more than it will me down here.

It will never effect my digging NEVER

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: L C

I was also surprised when the guy in the flea market offered the digger six grand for the bear trap and planned to turn it at a profit . Now I do know that some of those traps are worth some really good money , I have a friend who collects hunting and trapping memorabilia , but I have not had a chance to ask him about the bear trap yet .
Yeah,It was ridiculous when they found the trap and went all drama queen saying it could have taken the guys arm off and to back off because it might be set.I know these things could do real damage,but anyone with eyes could tell that thing wasn't set.I also found it interesting how the saw only had light surface rust.They probably got it at the same antique shop they "sold" it too.

LC

Reaction score
One show was enough for me , would rather spend the time on something positive ,,,,, like the bottle forum !

I thought American Pickers was a pretty cool show as well or at least for a short while , got tired of it as well . They did a show about twenty miles from me , but I never went to take a look . Never thought about it at the time . I would like to get the little fat fellow down here and buy my oil cans from me , being it is such a favorite of his and he pays such good prices .

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem