Ancient dump

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

beendiggin

Reaction score
RE: Ancinet dump

Oh, yeah, that's what it's all about. Never give up...keep looking, keep finding..

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine
Nice job yankin out those huge rocks man. I know how hard that is. I'm glad you got a few whole ones for your trouble. I dont often see aqua pontiled cones like that. Awsome shards too. Pretty exciting to find shards to a med that rare!

I'm looking out the window at the falling snow. Ugh. Couple more weeks and it's March though! hang in there
Bram

tigue710

Reaction score
yes sir...

I bet you have run into a rock or two Bram! Wasn't it you who dug a similar early embossed med last summer or fall?

The thaw is coming bud, I only had bout a week to dig, it froze up again on me already... I know I'll be drooling over one of your posts again soon though!

CrewelaDeVil

Reaction score
Looks like a great dump to dig! Ahhhh this post sent me over the edge, I haven't dug since Nov!!! And now we have more snow.[X(]

mannequinreject

Reaction score
That is awesome! Knowing you found one gives me hope...I just knew CT/RI would have some ancient undug dumps. Sweet. Hope you find more!

tigue710

Reaction score
Thanks gals... I know of a few good dumps up Brooklyn way that I have to get back to... There is a guy, I forget his name, last name is Sorel though like Sorels Garage on Rt 6, he dug a lot of the dumps in Brooklyn and the surrounding area... But there are a few he missed! He hs that new antique store on Rt 6...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles