Another New Moderator...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wangan

Reaction score
Just make sure she doesn`t want to make drum sticks out of bad forum members.[:eek:]

7360AA95706D41A8BDAC4F7B19F9C9FE.jpg

Attachments

• 7360AA95706D41A8BDAC4F7B19F9C9FE.jpg
    7360AA95706D41A8BDAC4F7B19F9C9FE.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 55

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Wow Chuck,
I can't believe that I have to treat you with the respect that you may now actually deserve. I suppose you could just modify the posts you don't like. For example, this one might have a line that says;

Cyberdigger is a great choice for Admin.

Clearly, I would never have posted anything to that effect. Proof that your editing powers are now complete.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Well, I played around a bit after I got my first request. Yes, I had to push some buttons and play a bit but it seams the problem is fixed and the site is still intact. No user manual needed.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I appreciate all the comments, folks! I'm certain that between Woody, Eric, Alice, and myself, this forum will be delightfully free of spam!
Just to set the record straight, I have no wish at all to push a personal agenda on this place.. I like ABN how it is, I like to goof around.. I like the diversity of our members and their opinions.. so I'm not gonna become the mall cop or anything.. and I'm sure the same goes for Eric.. so feel free to bust my chops as usual! [;)] Lets have fun, show off, help each other, make newcomers feel at home, etc.. and save all the nasty, degenerate stuff for facebook..!

beendiggin

Reaction score
Congratulations Charlie! Oh, Charlie, could you please define "nasty" and "degenerate" in full lurid detail for those of us who would like to refrain from such things? Also, could you post some horrifically insulting, potentially slanderous muck for us to wade about in? (I mean, so we know what to avoid). Don't forget pics...we love pics.

Plumbata

Reaction score
Whoah whoah Woody, I got some news for you;

I just heard through the (leafless) grapevine that CyberCharlie just recently absconded with a truckload of old rusty chainsaws!

I dunno if that kind of person should be allowed to moderate a forum populated by us upstanding, law-abiding God-fearing citizens...

[;)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4