Another New Moderator...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Brains

Reaction score
a truckload of old rusty chainsaws, i found that to be quite funny.

New moderator? congratulations......................

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey cyberchuck,

Welcome to the antique-chineseweddingdresses.net gang! This place just keeps on getting better...

indexbluesky.jpg

Stardust

Reaction score
Hey I've been in the hospital missing all the action around here for several days. I did know about Eric before and sent my congrats before. I hadn't seen your Santa and I know it was a joke, but I don't think it is very appropriate though. Just remember what new people looking in might think about things when you post now, as we do have kids on here also who we want to encourage to have this great hobby.

Charlie, I think you are just perfect for the job. I was sooooo happy to hear about the addition of you my friend. Congrats to you also... You have enriched and entertained the forum from the day you joined us. [;)]

Maybe the forum needs a woman on board also to make sure everything is, "COVERED," like our wonderful Redginger.... Just food for thought.... [;)] It would be like our own little mod squad of the bottle forum.

Good Luck to all of you!
Star ~*

EAF67AAD556E42CE9AF9082CAADED64C.jpg

Attachments

• EAF67AAD556E42CE9AF9082CAADED64C.jpg
    EAF67AAD556E42CE9AF9082CAADED64C.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 54

towhead

Reaction score
Alright you guys.... -Julie

8B25B9AACF724A1489D2E71A6DF86BAE.jpg

Attachments

• 8B25B9AACF724A1489D2E71A6DF86BAE.jpg
    8B25B9AACF724A1489D2E71A6DF86BAE.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 51

Stardust

Reaction score
Julie,
How adorable!!! I have towheads myself. Is that your grand child? I thought I remembered a few years ago you posting a pic with your little one. I have two little ones also, that Charlie, and Diggs had sent me little bottles to bury crawling around my garden for them to dig up. So, that is why I like to feel I can safely open up a page in front of them.

They are little, but my grand daughter has dragged those bottles to school, pulled them down off the shelf whenever anyone new come into the house. She has never broken any of the bottles, mine included. She's got the bottle bug and lots of good memories finding them.

I now will have to look for bottles to bury for our 3rd year garden burial and then we will look for bottles pics up on here. That's all, maybe there's a kid's bottle site and lobeycat will be the moderator after all the years he put in here.

Take care all ~
star ~

towhead

Reaction score
No, no grandchildren. The picture you are referring to-that you saw on here- was me.... it was on an old post, with pix of forum members, when we were young. Really young![:D] -Julie

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy Collie